Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
No not that kind of seduction, silly. I'm talking about the diapers. You see, I'm a side sleeper but willing to sleep on my back and I need a reliable diaper and wanting to go to seduction mainly because it matches an outfit. I hear they have vintage white plastic backing and am interested on how they perform.. (I'm switching from little paws and never put an adult diaper at capacity but I'm curious to those people who wore one to bed especially. How does it hold up

"Seduction" are the all-black diapers (just recently discontinued, so if you want some you're going to want to order ASAP). If you want the white plastic backing, you'll have to go for the Inspire+ InControl (same diaper, different color).

I though the Seduction were based on Rearz top-of-the-line like their Safari? Those are really high capacity. (and yes that's the insppre+InControl model)

Discontinued? Crap. I’d have thought the 6-8 cases I’ve bought would have supported the line. They are hands down my go-to diaper.

Vinylfeet said:
Discontinued? Crap. I’d have thought the 6-8 cases I’ve bought would have supported the line. They are hands down my go-to diaper.

One thing I've learned about retail over the years... individuals and even small groups have zero influence on whether or not a product or a store sticks around. It takes a lot of support from the customer base to keep things afloat. Even dedicated small groups of customers are rarely successful at propping up a business or product. It's usually up to the retailer to invest money and time into advertising and marketing, or just accept that something's never going to be very profitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back