• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello guys. Been awhile, I'm back from a near 4 year hiatus. Well, I've popped in from time to time to lurk around, but I'm back at least for the time being. I've been busy with life and let's just say it hasn't been easy. Been feeling a bit down and lonely lately so I'm back here just to have some fun and meet some new people and maybe some older members as well.

Oh hey, long time no see~ Here's hoping shit gets sorted soon, my dude.

ClandestineWing said:
Oh hey, long time no see~ Here's hoping shit gets sorted soon, my dude.

Hey, it's my favorite Digimon. ❤️ Thanks man.

Speaking of Digimon, I've been watching Tri recently and I thought it was pretty good. I lost it when Joe made little Gomamon cry. :(

Hello Shadow 🐈

ESPF said:
Hello Shadow ��

Hello black and white kitty :catsmile: How are you?

Hey bud! Sorry you feel bad! We're here for you!

Now... about Tri...

Wait till you get to the last part. My heart broke. But yeah. Joe was kind of a jerk. But at the same time, his own doubts turned into strength and Gomamon could become Vikemon!

Just wanted to say hi and welcome back I love meeting new people and I'm fairly new myself I hope coming back here to chat and have fun makes you feel better

kik91 said:
Hey bud! Sorry you feel bad! We're here for you!

Now... about Tri...

Wait till you get to the last part. My heart broke. But yeah. Joe was kind of a jerk. But at the same time, his own doubts turned into strength and Gomamon could become Vikemon!

Yeah, Joe came through in the end which what mattered. :) I finished it subbed a week ago, it was very good, but not a happy ending. :( I'm watching it Dubbed now, but I'll have to wait some months for the next episode to come out I'm guessing.

- - - Updated - - -

Safariwolf said:
Just wanted to say hi and welcome back I love meeting new people and I'm fairly new myself I hope coming back here to chat and have fun makes you feel better

Hi Safariwolf, nice to meet you. :)

It's so encouraging when people turn to the community when things aren't necessarily going well. It speaks to the escape this part of our lives offers and of course how great ABDL folks are...

Hope things are looking up over there. x

beeble88 said:
It's so encouraging when people turn to the community when things aren't necessarily going well. It speaks to the escape this part of our lives offers and of course how great ABDL folks are...

Hope things are looking up over there. x

Hi beeble88! Nice to see you. I agree with what you said. Thank you. :)

ShAd0w10 said:
Hey, it's my favorite Digimon. ❤️ Thanks man.

Speaking of Digimon, I've been watching Tri recently and I thought it was pretty good. I lost it when Joe made little Gomamon cry. :(

Oh, you're too much. 83

I'm a bad Digimon and haven't watched Tri yet. :p

ClandestineWing said:
Oh, you're too much. 83

I'm a bad Digimon and haven't watched Tri yet. :p

Whaaat, good Digimon should watch it! :O It's really good, if a bit on the sad side. It's finished in Subbed, but if you want, wait a few months and Dubbed will have it finished.

ShAd0w10 said:
Yeah, Joe came through in the end which what mattered. :) I finished it subbed a week ago, it was very good, but not a happy ending. :( I'm watching it Dubbed now, but I'll have to wait some months for the next episode to come out I'm guessing.

Digimon Adventure Tri is awesome. I grew up watching Digimon when it was on Jetix at the time. I'm on Coexistence, and the Tri series has been fantastic.

AnimeDude892 said:
Digimon Adventure Tri is awesome. I grew up watching Digimon when it was on Jetix at the time. I'm on Coexistence, and the Tri series has been fantastic.

Hi AnimeDude, yeah I agree, Digimon was one of my favorites when I was a kid. Digimon Tri didn't dissapont.

ShAd0w10 said:
Hello black and white kitty :catsmile: How are you?

Hmmm... Been better, been worse. I think they call that life? Thank you for asking :)
Still looking to rent the spare bedroom here in Ohio. Had to have the struts replaced on the van :bleh:... But otherwise? Life moves on.
How about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back