Onesie search

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Looking for a good black or grey onesie, I’m 160~ 5’10” 32 for pants, and live in Canada any suggestions greatly appreciated

(as you may have already discovered) most onesies are some variation of white, or possibly blue. I haven't seen much variety that way.

when you do find one, be sure to get at least one size larger than you're expecting, to accommodate the additional length a diaper will require.

You might do better to just get a white one and dye it (using fabric dye) yourself

How about the abu ones? And I could suffice with blue, just want to be able to Wes rot in public and at work.

Any experiences with the abu ones?

My wife has purchased onesies for me from: baby-pants.com. Their stuff is great quality, good customer service, and they have a good selection of colors. They also have directions on how to get just the right size. Good luck, they work great.

fleyreva said:
Looking for a good black or grey onesie, I’m 160~ 5’10” 32 for pants, and live in Canada any suggestions greatly appreciated
You should look up Babykins, they're based on Canada

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Snug as a bug has some good ones and they are based in canada

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

eBay seller--mslorainex has onesies in various colors including blue and gray. I have purchased from her; I enjoy her products and she seems to be a reliable seller. Her listing says she ships to Canada.

The best place I find is Babykins they are made in Canada by a small outfit. I have been to the shop in personne.
5719e7346558d22cd5f3eac7454bd8d0.png

https://ca.babykins.com/collections...-t-shirt-original-12000?variant=2065422352410

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back