Are plastic baby nappies still made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osthagen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m asking this out of interest, mainly.

Are there any brands around that still produce the old plastic, backed kind of baby nappies?

I don't think so.

The ones that are left in the world are quite hard to find, and expensive.

There was a run off plastic back diapers in the us solely sold to babies r us and toys r us, like 5 years ago.. I think the brand was called “cool diaps” still found on amazon

pampers4U said:
There was a run off plastic back diapers in the us solely sold to babies r us and toys r us, like 5 years ago.. I think the brand was called “cool diaps” still found on amazon

That's the last I could think of as well. They've gone to clothlike covers as well. I've got about half a bag of the plastic backed ones lying around somewhere.

The last time i saw plastic baby disposable diaper was a year ago .the little girl that wore the diaper was sleeping in a stroller and her mini skirt exposed the diaper in a full view.i didnt recognize the brand

Actually some diapers are plastic backed with a cloth covering. You can easily but carefully peel the cloth covering off. I do this all the time with goodnites and generic equivalents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squishypants said:
Actually some diapers are plastic backed with a cloth covering. You can easily but carefully peel the cloth covering off. I do this all the time with goodnites and generic equivalents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, ALL cloth disposable diapers have a plastic lining to them. This is how they maintain a waterproof barrier with an otherwise porous cloth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back