Nappy leaked in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
😱 omg

Blimey some of these replies are harsh. Certeinly not the reaction I was expecting.

Let me get something straight here. Some of you might be new to this community or even new to wearing diapers. I’ve been wearing diapers for 30+\- ears now and wear in public quite often. I don’t need to either. I always make sure I’m wearing the proper product for my activities of the day. That means diaper and accessories. I hope nobody here is going out in public to purposefully leak or show their diaper!!!! Let’s have some dignity and some respect for others that want/need diapers throughout the day. Another words be sure you know what your pants can handle before you go posting up in the middle of a store with the sole purpose of pissing your pants. Obviously you knew you were going to have an issue because you made good and well you were very near the bathroom. I for one just go about my day and wet my self when I need to. I wear ABU simple ultra sand onesies and I make sure everything is in its proper place several times a day. I also give my diaper capacity a check very very often. Honestly with every wetting I give it a squeeze (even the first) to be sure it’s absorbing as it should. If we ever want to be accepted we’ve got to get it together!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacko03 said:
Blimey some of these replies are harsh. Certeinly not the reaction I was expecting.

Eh, there tends to be a lot of backlash against even tangentially including unknowing other people in diaper-related activities. (Some folks here call them Muggles, like the non-magic people in the Harry Potter books.)

The issue wasn't that you leaked, or even that you used the diaper, it's that you actually went out of your way to go somewhere JUST to go in the diaper. Scouting out a location to take a piss. (I thought only dogs did that? :laugh:) It wasn't like an accident or a 'well, I just decided to go!' moment, I think it offends a lot of people because it was premeditated in such a way.

I'm IC, I have 'incidents' everywhere. It's nothing special or exciting to me, more of an annoyance than anything. Something like: Oh, I'm having fun at this cool place! Oh noes, I peed. A lot. If I have another incident, it's gonna probably leak. Gotta stop having fun to go change. Which takes longer than just being able to go to the bathroom! I find that ironic when people say it's lazy.

If you're going to use the diaper in public, you gotta know what you need and -wear it-.

The OP has a history of over-sharing or at least trying to in public. However, I think in this case, it's a lot closer to the ABDL norm. We like diapers and we often like using them. For some, it's also a rush to use them in public. As long as it is discreet, I think it's annoying and also just folly to complain about it.

The short answer is: use a better diaper on your wetting adventures. Accidents happen but no one should have to clean up after you in public.

I think you guys are being a little harsh on him.

Firstly some of you are claiming him to be an exhibitionist. The fact he chose a relatively quiet location and within close walking distance to a toilet being able to be unseen should be proof that, that isn't the case. If he were he would of chosen the busiest location possible.

Second thing. When he says "staged a wetting" I don't think he meant for it to leak. As if you read the post he "stopped immediately" upon realising he is leaking and immediately changes out of it to reduce being seen and involving others. He also complains about the trust worthiness of Tena adding to the fact he didn't intend it to leak.

He made an accident and lucky was smart enough to plan for it in case it did happen to involve as few people as possible.

Now I don't agree with holding your pee all day as that could damage your bladder and of course flooding a nappy will cause a higher chance of leaks. But hopefully he knows now that flooding a nappy especially in public isn't such a good idea.

SweetPrincess said:
I think you guys are being a little harsh on him.

Firstly some of you are claiming him to be an exhibitionist. The fact he chose a relatively quiet location and within close walking distance to a toilet being able to be unseen should be proof that, that isn't the case. If he were he would of chosen the busiest location possible.

Second thing. When he says "staged a wetting" I don't think he meant for it to leak. As if you read the post he "stopped immediately" upon realising he is leaking and immediately changes out of it to reduce being seen and involving others. He also complains about the trust worthiness of Tena adding to the fact he didn't intend it to leak.

He made an accident and lucky was smart enough to plan for it in case it did happen to involve as few people as possible.

Now I don't agree with holding your pee all day as that could damage your bladder and of course flooding a nappy will cause a higher chance of leaks. But hopefully he knows now that flooding a nappy especially in public isn't such a good idea.

The member of course could have chose another location uh like their shower at home? Garage? basement no?
So therefore the member is guilty of exhibitionism full stop. Again do not subject others whom would take offense to the display and to your purposeful act of elimination of bodily fluids even though the member stopped still even though store was empty except for the employee who was subjected to the display. Sorry its just my opinion here. You should not infringe on others to satisfy a thrill or experiment do it at home please!

I need to clarify a few things as I feel that maybe my initial post wasn't clear enough and as a result some users may have jumped to conclusions.

1. I really did want to minimise the risk of being caught (and I wasn't as as far as I'm aware no one saw me) I do enjoy going in public and always ensure that I'm as close to a toilet as possible whenever I do this.

2. I take all necessary precautions, I had clean underwear and a spare pair of trousers with me and always will if and when I do this in the future.

3. I was absolutly horried when it happens and was terrified that someone might have seen me when it happened as Tena pull ups are my usual choice of nappy and I have wet them in public (and in private for that matter) before and have never had any problems with them leaking even though I have properly flooded them before. I genuinely did think I could trust them and will most likely use a different nappy if and when I decide to go in public again.

4. I've got no intention of involving others. If I had succeeded and the nappy hadn't leaked I would have acted the same and simply gone straight to the toilet, taken the nappy off and disposed of it, that is what I intended to happen on this occasion. I've done this on many occasions before and have been able to precisely this.

5. On the subject of 'staging' wettings...this is what I like to do. In my opinion you have to have a full bladder to do this as it doesn't feel like a proper accident if you don't. Again I've done this before (both in public but much more often in private) and never had any issues with leaking, I therefore thought I should have been able to trust the Tena nappy that I was using.

I hope this gives everyone a better understanding of me and what I was trying to do as it really isn't my intention to damage the community in any way, shape or form.

xpluswearer said:
The member of course could have chose another location uh like their shower at home? Garage? basement no?
So therefore the member is guilty of exhibitionism full stop. Again do not subject others whom would take offense to the display and to your purposeful act of elimination of bodily fluids even though the member stopped still even though store was empty except for the employee who was subjected to the display. Sorry its just my opinion here. You should not infringe on others to satisfy a thrill or experiment do it at home please!
All I am saying is if others say it's ok to wet in public then this is no different to that. And I have read many posts where people say they wet in public and try to keep it discrete and many people here seem to think that is acceptable. If it hadn't of leaked what would of your response been? To me it reads like an accident he didn't intend for it to leak.

Of course you could do it at home and perhaps a better way would be to pee your nappy while in the toilet cubicle like you would normally. All I am doing is just trying to reveal the double standards as like I've said many here say they pee in public areas or even at work while wearing diapers and no one takes a jab at them.

xpluswearer said:

Let's be completely honest here...He's looking for sexual gratification in public and it's disgusting and just plain wrong. I'm incontinent and I've leaked in public before and it's really upsetting and degrading for me.

literally two weeks ago I had to walk for about 15-20 minutes through a crowded city centre with an obvious large wet patch on my trousers in order to get to a toilet so I could change, this wasn't the first time and it won't be the last, this will continue to happen for the rest of my life. Literally hundreds if not thousands of people saw me, I was laughed at by several people. It's was horrible for me yer you can just do it for fun...just because you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
SweetPrincess said:
All I am saying is if others say it's ok to wet in public then this is no different to that. And I have read many posts where people say they wet in public and try to keep it discrete and many people here seem to think that is acceptable. If it hadn't of leaked what would of your response been? To me it reads like an accident he didn't intend for it to leak.

Of course you could do it at home and perhaps a better way would be to pee your nappy while in the toilet cubicle like you would normally. All I am doing is just trying to reveal the double standards as like I've said many here say they pee in public areas or even at work while wearing diapers and no one takes a jab at them.

Thanks for this message. If it hadn't leaked I wouldn't of even posted about this at all as it would of just been a standard wetting that I do all the time. I too have seen loads of posts from people claiming to have used nappies at work. This is something I am far too scared to even try, my worst nightmare would be someone I know finding out I wear nappies which is why I take so many precautions before I go out wearing and using them in public.

I've nuked several posts calling for banning the OP. If you think a user is trolling or otherwise breaking the rules, report it and move on, please.

I think all you can do is be well prepared. You had changing supplies with you including clothes. Once you leak you can only be proactive rather than prevent it :p

There's nothing wrong with wetting a nappy in public, after all, that's what they're designed for, to allow those with bladder issues to leave the house without worrying about having an accident in their pants... but you need to know your nappy, and only use it in situations where you're 99% sure it won't leak. For example, that extra wetting you might risk at home when the nappy is close to capacity, that's one to avoid in public.

Obviously there's always a small chance of a mishap, but the same goes for incontinent people. As long as you don't set out to make a show of yourself and involve others in it, I don't see it as a problem.

And in this thread, again, we see how easy it is for people to force their own life-rules on to others.

[paraphrased]
"I don't enjoy public humiliation, so you shouldn't too!"
"I don't get to have fun with my diapers, so you shouldn't too!"
"I wouldn't intentionally wet in public, so you shouldn't too!"

Chill. Your life-rules are yours for a reason - they work for you. You don't have any right to force your life-rules on to someone completely different, doing so makes you a bigot.

normalguy said:
And in this thread, again, we see how easy it is for people to force their own life-rules on to others.

[paraphrased]
"I don't enjoy public humiliation, so you shouldn't too!"
"I don't get to have fun with my diapers, so you shouldn't too!"
"I wouldn't intentionally wet in public, so you shouldn't too!"

Chill. Your life-rules are yours for a reason - they work for you. You don't have any right to force your life-rules on to someone completely different, doing so makes you a bigot.

It's not black-and-white. It's about compromise and moderation.

I really have a problem with people saying "I don't like it when someone does that, so they shouldn't be allowed to do that", but at the same time I also have a problem with people that do things that they know are going to be disturbing to a significant number of people, with an apparent lack of consideration for how it will be needlessly distressing them.

"Just because you don't find it disturbing, and don't think others should find it disturbing, doesn't change the fact that you are intentionally and knowingly causing an unnecessarily large amount of distress to others." -- Be as considerate of others as you would like them to be of you. ("don't shove it in my face")

My diaper has leaked while I have been out in public. I try to wear a premium diaper, with a booster pad, but sometimes that does not work. I always pack extra shorts when leaving the house with extra diapers. Its gonna happen to everyone sooner than later, so just pack accordingly while your away from home.

bambinod said:
It's not black-and-white. It's about compromise and moderation.

I really have a problem with people saying "I don't like it when someone does that, so they shouldn't be allowed to do that", but at the same time I also have a problem with people that do things that they know are going to be disturbing to a significant number of people, with an apparent lack of consideration for how it will be needlessly distressing them.

"Just because you don't find it disturbing, and don't think others should find it disturbing, doesn't change the fact that you are intentionally and knowingly causing an unnecessarily large amount of distress to others." -- Be as considerate of others as you would like them to be of you. ("don't shove it in my face")

Actually, I agree with you. I was hovering with the idea of adding an extra sentence at the end of my last comment: "My only addition is 'don't harm anyone', but that's my own life-rule, so I'd be a hypocrite for suggesting it."

And I would be. But I do agree. No harming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back