Last diaper for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Well I just changed out of my last diaper I’ll be wearing for a while. I move in to my dorm with my two roommates in 3 days. I’ll probably won’t wear for a long time because of how much stuff will be going on my freshman year of college plus I’m going to have no privacy with living so close to two other people.
I still maybe able to later on this year but I’m going to be too busy at first with classes, socializing, and enjoying college life to really do so.

I’ll probably miss wearing for those few months but I’ll be focused on other things I won’t even notice.

I’ll wear again for sure but I’ll wait until things calm down, and I get a feel for my roommates before I try sneaking anything into the room. At most I’ll get a cloth diaper to wear at night and not use.

Let me know if you think there are any other ways you think I can pass the time of not wearing until I can.

Hi that’s sad to hear. I know the feeling of no being able to wear diapers. I can only wear when I am out of town. When I have a hotel room to my self. That only happens once a year in the fall. You can try to get away with goodnight. If you have a car you can hide them where your spare tire is. Just hope you don’t need to use it.
Wish you lots of luck with classes. As college is a lot different then high school.

If you want every bit of information about wearing in college there's forums everywhere on here and also on daily diapers.com that gives folks like you tips for wearing around there. Good luck in college

I didn't wear diaper when in college, but I lived only 50 miles from home and had a weekend job, so I was home and diapered on Friday and Saturday nights.

Schoolgirl666 said:
Hi that’s sad to hear. I know the feeling of no being able to wear diapers. I can only wear when I am out of town. When I have a hotel room to my self. That only happens once a year in the fall. You can try to get away with goodnight. If you have a car you can hide them where your spare tire is. Just hope you don’t need to use it.
Wish you lots of luck with classes. As college is a lot different then high school.

Thanks for the wish of good luck. I won’t have a car though, I will have a locking chest if need be.

I've definitely had times life was so busy a padded bum was the last thing on my mind.
Good luck with school!
College is an amazing period of self discovery and exploration in so many ways

Just reading your post makes me sad for you. BUT... you have bigger fish to fry and I really like that you are putting the emphasis on your schooling and making new friends and getting the college experience. The diapers will always be there waiting for you when you are ready. You get one go around at this new adventure take advantage of everything. Good luck.

I wish all that I know now, I could go back and do it again!

Sorry to say but you will find it near impossible to simply ignore wanting diapers. And the longer you try the more you will be thinking of and wanting them. This will be counter productive for you, as your freshman year will easily be your most difficult.

But why not wear diapers in college? This is the perfect time for experimenting, trying new things, and most importantly being true to yourself when you couldn't be living with parents.

Yeah still keep your diapers personal and to yourself if you can, but don't worry about keeping them a hidden secret at all costs. If/when your roomate finds out, just play it down like it's ni big deal. If you don't, then it will be a big deal of your own creation. Heck, when they do find out, offer them one to experiment with. College is the time for that after all.

Slomo said:
Sorry to say but you will find it near impossible to simply ignore wanting diapers. And the longer you try the more you will be thinking of and wanting them. This will be counter productive for you, as your freshman year will easily be your most difficult.

But why not wear diapers in college? This is the perfect time for experimenting, trying new things, and most importantly being true to yourself when you couldn't be living with parents.

Yeah still keep your diapers personal and to yourself if you can, but don't worry about keeping them a hidden secret at all costs. If/when your roomate finds out, just play it down like it's ni big deal. If you don't, then it will be a big deal of your own creation. Heck, when they do find out, offer them one to experiment with. College is the time for that after all.
I know I’m not going to be able to give them up but I want to wait awhile and get settled before trying anything. Plus I want to see how my roommates are so I know if they are the kind of people who wouldn’t mind or blab about it to the entire school. So it’s probably a month to month and half at most before I consider ordering anything.

ThePhotographer said:
I know I’m not going to be able to give them up but I want to wait awhile and get settled before trying anything. Plus I want to see how my roommates are so I know if they are the kind of people who wouldn’t mind or blab about it to the entire school. So it’s probably a month to month and half at most before I consider ordering anything.

I can understand that reasoning. Another way to look at it though, is if you're a month in and you find they hate and do blab about your diapers, then it may be too late to switch rooms. IF you "get it over with" right away, then any potential problems can be addressed right away too. It's much easier to get switched out with roommates the first few days too.

Better yet, have you considered discretely mentioning you sometimes need diapers to the college administration? They can make sure to place you with someone else who will be more considerate, possibly diapered as well.

ThePhotographer said:

Holly cow Photographer, you are one very trusting person. College roommates can turn on a dime, personally I would not mention a word about this to them. One day you are friends the next you cant stand each others annoying habits. They might invite a friend in that is not quite so discretionary. You may want to seriously rethink sharing this with them even after you have gotten comfortable.

littlemoosey said:
Holly cow Photographer, you are one very trusting person. College roommates can turn on a dime, personally I would not mention a word about this to them. One day you are friends the next you cant stand each others annoying habits. They might invite a friend in that is not quite so discretionary. You may want to seriously rethink sharing this with them even after you have gotten comfortable.
I think there maybe a mix up with what I was saying.

I’m not going to tell them. The quote was about how hard it would be to forget about diapers for almost the school year. I was responding that he was correct at I probably couldn’t make it a year and that I would wait a month or two before buying diapers and wearing in secret. I do not want to ever tell my roommates. I may be some what trusting but I would never tell them.

I probably could have worded it better but generally I never plan on telling them and I’m waiting for the start to settle and to learn their schedules.

Last edited:
ThePhotographer said:
I think there maybe a mix up with what I was saying.

I’m not going to tell them. The quote was about how hard it would be to forget about diapers for almost the school year. I was responding that he was correct at I probably couldn’t make it a year and that I would wait a month or two before buying diapers and wearing in secret. I do not want to ever tell my roommates. I may be some what trusting but I would never tell them.

I probably could have worded it better but generally I never plan on telling them and I’m waiting for the start to settle and to learn their schedules.

OK, now I understand. That sounds like a solid plan.

Ok I have been moved in for a few days now and I know what I need to figure out the questions I need to answer before ordering anything.
1. Need to figure out roommates schedules.
2. Need to find the best place to store them (I’m on the top bunk so can’t use under the bed.
3. Find a way that diapers don’t interfere with social and academic life.
4. Diapers would have to be quite under clothes and not obvious when moving.
5. Have a plan to change and dispose of used diapers that would not trace back to me (loud changes and throwing them out in floor bathroom)
6. Need a backup plan in case it all goes wrong.

Once I have answered these questions and answered them thoroughly will I consider ordering anything. I do think with points 1 and 3 it may take a month or a little more to have a answer. At least now I can begin my search for the answers to my questions/problems with wearing in college.

I’m in the same situation with moving into a new apartment for my 3rd year of college. After a pretty bad experience last year with my old roommates, I’ve decided to just put it all on hold till Christmas break.

Your two best backup excuses are one, that stress is getting to you and whenever overstressed you develop mild urinary incontinence. And two, you have had periodic and ongoing enuresis all your life. Either way, you sometimes need diapers to manage an otherwise non-issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back