Michigan get together??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I would love to get more involved with the community it’s always been very hard for me to do that as I tend to hide my abdl from my peers and I have lived as a low key abdl before I even knew that term even existed (since forever) I feel almost like what I’d imagine a gay guy would feel who wanted to come ot but just hasn’t gotten there yet but is super close , I just want to experience more I feel like I’m selling myself short I’d love to have a get together for a play date or something where we could just chill and watch cartoons and do little things ( nothing sexual) it’d be cooler if it was more than just two people but idk if this post is even going to get anyone’s attention in Michigan , I’d like to meet via Skype or Facebook or some internet entity to get comfortable beforehand.

Yea it would be sweet to have a group meet up sounds like a lot of fun

Safariwolf said:
Yea it would be sweet to have a group meet up sounds like a lot of fun
We could get to know each other better on some form of messenger if you’d like sometime and possibly meet up or something it’s be me and my gf probably

Hi there

Teddy con is really good for meeting up.

also Tomcat in Canada.

we use to have Little Big Land but we seem not to have much at all here in the UK

will I hope that is of help

Siysiy

I’d be up for something more low key. Just a meet up at a restaurant or something. But Michigan is a big state, so I’m not sure about what’s in your area.

Reactions: INCOdy and tykeboy123
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back