What’s in Your Bag: Incontinence Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
My everyday bag has one spare nappy, two or three catheters, a disposal bag and a travel pack of baby wipes (which are also useful for cleaning my phone screen, and for wiping my hands after refilling my vape :smile1:) I also keep a couple more nappies and a box of catheters at work.

If I'm out all day, I'll take four catheters and if I will be drinking beer I'll take two nappies instead of one.

I use a laptop bag instead of a backpack, because it looks a bit more professional when I'm dressed for work. Then again our new work "uniform" is a hoody, go figure.

Lol, I like your use of the term “incidents” Cuddlewoozle, it sound more dignified than “accidents” at least during the times when we don’t want to be seen as babies!

Wuggle said:
Lol, I like your use of the term “incidents” Cuddlewoozle, it sound more dignified than “accidents” at least during the times when we don’t want to be seen as babies!

It's only an "accident" or "incident" when it's uncontained... if you're wearing a nappy, it's just a "visit to the toilet", except that said toilet happens to be in your pants ;)

I have 2 diapers and a waste bag in my notebook bag. In my car I have also a new jeans and some undies - just in case.

For me I keep baby wipes, diapers, baby powder, diaper rash cream, petroleoum jelly and plastic bags in my backpack. also a small towel for when I need to change my diapers on a hard cement floor or even outside in the woods or in the car.

ChocChip said:
It's only an "accident" or "incident" when it's uncontained... if you're wearing a nappy, it's just a "visit to the toilet", except that said toilet happens to be in your pants ;)

Lol! That reminded me of the Rugrats episode where Chuckie is getting potty trained:

Chuckie: "It's a potty! They want me to... they want me to ... USE that! Instead of my diapers!"

Phil: "Nah that can't happen!"

Lil: "Yeah, how's it gonna fit in your pants?!" :laugh:

Last edited:
For those of you who use baby powder, how do you apply it without getting it everywhere? I just have images of me spilling it all over my clothes and looking like I've been assaulted with a bag of flour.

Wuggle said:
For those of you who use baby powder, how do you apply it without getting it everywhere? I just have images of me spilling it all over my clothes and looking like I've been assaulted with a bag of flour.

The easiest way is to sprinkle some powder into you hand, then gently rub it on to your skin.

Some fresh diapers, wet-wipes, disposal bags and hand disinfection.
That´s it ^^

Cheers

3-4 diapers and wipes

I carry most of what has been mentioned previously.
One thing I haven't seen mentioned but carry in mine though is a small vanity mirror for checking wipe ups to make sure you got it all 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back