Not open for further replies.

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Sometimes my anxiety gets the better of me and I have to do something about it. Sometimes throwing on a diaper is enough to make me feel better, but sometimes it doesn't quite do the job. I get shaky and my nerves all feel like I've got electricity in them

And it's times like that when I usually wet my diaper intentionally.

I don't know what it is, but all the nervousness, the stress, it just melts off me when I wet. Suddenly I feel better and I can think straight. Being in a warm wet diaper for a while just makes me feel better for a bit.

Can anyone else relate?

Sounds quite logical. I haven't heard of this many times, but it kinda makes sense,

I think you'll find many of us are like that. If I put on a diaper, I almost immediately start to regress, and that usually means wetting my diaper. For me it feels really good. Since my wife died, wearing a diaper and regressing buries some of the bad memories and alleviates the feelings of panic and depression.

I remember the first time I noticed myself regressing. I remembered feeling like I did when I was about five, and what had kicked it in was something that had scared me to bits. The first thing that my mind thought was "diaper" and I padded up so fast I swear my shadow had to catch up. I grabbed the first plushie that was close by, and held it tight, and I was frozen there—and then, completely out of nowhere, I wet my diaper.

I felt… mild shame, at first, but then I remembered that I was in a diaper, unlike the many times this had happened when I was physically five. Then I felt… safe, protected. Better.

Ever since that day, it's been like that when I wet my diapers. It's become my go to stress release, especially when I've been so stressed that my bedwetting has ramped way up (like waking up multiple times a night needing a change soaked).

This sounds so much like when I got my first pair of real plastic pants.

I still did not have a "real cloth diaper" but a terry towel and before I realized it I had wet my diaper and the feeling is so "relaxing".

So It makes sense.

I wet from stress but not on purpose. I found myself getting really upset ranting to my wife about something at work and ended up flooding my pants and the floor. Unfortunately she had just removed my diaper and thought I needed to air out for a bit. I probably deserved a spanking for throwing a tantrum and wetting myself but instead she just cleaned me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chucky129 said:
I wet from stress but not on purpose. I found myself getting really upset ranting to my wife about something at work and ended up flooding my pants and the floor. Unfortunately she had just removed my diaper and thought I needed to air out for a bit. I probably deserved a spanking for throwing a tantrum and wetting myself but instead she just cleaned me up.

I can relate to this, actually. When I broke it off with my ex—who I'd thought would be the one but it turned out he was a trans-fetishist, manipulative liar—instead of breaking down I wet myself. This was before diapers but during the time I bedwetting had come back, so of course I was concernef

- - - Updated - - -

Chucky129 said:

I can relate to this, actually. When I broke it off with my ex—who I'd thought would be the one but it turned out he was a trans-fetishist, manipulative liar—instead of breaking down I wet myself. This was before diapers but during the time I bedwetting had come back, so of course I was concernef

I can relate yes and funny how you say it feels like electricity because it IS electricity. Your nerves are firing and misfiring si fast and your body is exhaustive. Therefore it shakes and shivers. Whenever I get stressed I remove myself from the situation grab for my little pawz and rock myself with my stuffy, and sometimes when I wet I feel much smaller. So no, your not alone little one ^-^

I can probably say this isn't uncommon, wetting your diaper is like letting go of everything and resorting back to an infant like state. It's nice.

It makes me feel better to see others can relate to this. I honestly was starting to think that I was a little more nuts than I already know I am. That feeling of nerves firing wrong that happens right before the wetting happens—it is like almost a surprise regression for me sometimes. I mean, the first time it happened, it WAS a surprise regression, and I had to figure out what I was supposed to do cleaning up. The next time, I understood what was happening, and since I understood it and was in a safe place I let myself explore it.

It is rather nice, after the initial shock wears off (these "panic wets" are always a surprise).

CookieMonstah said:
I can probably say this isn't uncommon, wetting your diaper is like letting go of everything and resorting back to an infant like state. It's nice.

I couldn't agree more now I wear nappies and am incontinent I am, so much more relaxed and a generally happier person. My wie noticed this after only a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back