• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A “Little” Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone, I’d like introduce myself and tell you a Little about me. I’m a late 30 something (almost 40) who is married with grown kids. This is my first time ever posting anything, anywhere.

I’ve been a closeted DL for as long as I can remember and of late AB now too. With the help of online forums, podcasts, site like Adisc and word of mouth, I have recently opened up to my spouse.....SCARY!! Luckily it was well received.

I’m a mild mannered mechanical technician by day and dad, husband and grandpa to an amazing family. I enjoy spending time with my family out on our boat, camping in our RV or just chillin at home with general silliness. I also enjoy all outdoor activities like golf, running, swimming, cycling etc while I prepare to start training for my first Ironman Triathlon.

I am really just starting to explore this side of me and it feels so nice to finally be open and accepted, whether at home or online. I’ve read and listened to a lot about this particular field including, but not limited to, Bitter Grey’s blind study at http://understanding.infantilism.org/ and “The Doctoral Dissertation of Rhoda J. Lipscomb“ on this site as well as the Dream a Little podcast with Lo.

So that’s me in nutshell, thank you for reading and I hope you have a happy day!!

Welcome to ADISC! You'll find lots of accepting people here. I'm glad you were well-received.

I think it's so cool that you're training for an Ironman. I don't have the endurance myself, but I admire those that do.

Hi and welcome. I too ride a bike, but nothing as aggressive as you. I hope you enjoy this site. We discuss a lot of different topics and have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back