Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Hello Everyone ,
    Just a little about me. I am a diaper lover. I am married and we have no kids. I work in retail sales. That is all I can think of now.

Thanks and Hello again,
    rabmole

How about this - ask me about any interest you have, and I shall try to point you to a place on the site to do with it - or a person you might like to chat to.

Or you could say a joke, describe your hobbies, say which posts you read that inspired you to join up, or basically suggest what we can do for you.

We are big into off-topic stuff; we talk about movies & TV, politics, gaming, cars, cake recipes, you name it.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    How about this - ask me about any interest you have, and I shall try to point you to a place on the site to do with it - or a person you might like to chat to.

Or you could say a joke, describe your hobbies, say which posts you read that inspired you to join up, or basically suggest what we can do for you.

We are big into off-topic stuff; we talk about movies & TV, politics, gaming, cars, cake recipes, you name it.
    You forgot "Religion".

Quote Originally Posted by rabmole View Post
    Hello Everyone ,
    Just a little about me. I am a diaper lover. I am married and we have no kids. I work in retail sales. That is all I can think of now.

Thanks and Hello again,
    rabmole
    Hello! Welcome to ADISC! [/generic greeting]

How long have you been married? Do you plan on having kids? What do you sell? [/personal questions]

Do you like to read? Do you prefer summer, winter, spring or fall? How often do you watch television? [/random questions]

I have been married for 17 years. We keep trying to have kids , I guess we have to keep trying.

I work in the shoe department.

My hobbies are car repairs, furniture refinishing, and computers. And also a little electrical wiring thrown in.( Household electrical that is )

rabmole

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by rabmole View Post
    I have been married for 17 years. We keep trying to have kids , I guess we have to keep trying.

I work in the shoe department.

My hobbies are car repairs, furniture refinishing, and computers. And also a little electrical wiring thrown in.( Household electrical that is )

rabmole
    Ooh, long time. And awww, that's sweet.

Shoes? Interesting... Do you get free shoes?

So.. You're the husband that says, "Don't call the electrician, it's too expensive, I can fix it." and then the neighborhood's power grid goes black?

Oh, electrical wiring is easy. Only two colors of wire to hook up.

And anyone who actually turns off the circuit breaker ? Worries too much All it takes is being careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Hello! Welcome to ADISC! [/generic greeting]

How long have you been married? Do you plan on having kids? What do you sell? [/personal questions]

Do you like to read? Do you prefer summer, winter, spring or fall? How often do you watch television? [/random questions]

Please...take a breath...any time now!

-Caleb