• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone, glad to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sureseason

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi everyone,

I LOVE pyjamas and for years, I've loved wearing kids-style pyjamas and I thought I was the only one... Thanks to this community, I am so happy to find I'm not totally alone. I'm more of a 'little' since the jammies I like are the kind I wore up to about age 13, with the cuffs on the ankles and wrists and allover cartoon prints.

I'm in my 30s and work in telecommunications. In my spare time I like playing guitar and travelling.

Looking forward to meeting more of you and participating in the community!

Last edited:
Welcome!
I remember jammies similar to that when I was young. I had one in satin (no print) with the cuffs as you describe. If I jumped in bed too fast, I'd slide off the other side. :)

Welcome!

Hi and welcome. I have an old pair of those style of pajamas that I occasionally wear. I used to play in a very good rock band but I play keyboards, not guitar.

carol said:
If I jumped in bed too fast, I'd slide off the other side. :)
That’s a funny image, thanks for sharing :)

dogboy said:
I used to play in a very good rock band but I play keyboards, not guitar.
Nice work! I’ve never had the chops to play in a great band. Keys are so versatile, I imagine they’re pretty great to play - organs, EPs, synths, piano, etc.

Sureseason said:
Nice work! I’ve never had the chops to play in a great band. Keys are so versatile, I imagine they’re pretty great to play - organs, EPs, synths, piano, etc.

Yeah. We accurately replicated a lot of great standards, so I'd split my keyboard and also used after touch to bring in horns, etc. Since I was classically trained, I had the chops to play two different sets of instruments, one in the left hand and the other set in the right hand. As an example, we did Steely Dan's "Deacon Blues". I'd play the electric piano part with my left hand and bring in the brass with my right hand. Our agent loved it when we did that song.

Welcome! It’s always nice to meet another little! I love jammies too, I have at least eight pairs of footed sleepers, which I’ve loved pretty much my entire life. I remember the cuffed pjs though, I had several pairs when I was about 5-7. What other aspects of being little do you enjoy?

Sleepers sound super comfy!
Other aspects of being little? I like watching cartoons with a bowl of cereal, in jammies of course. Sometimes I like to imagine it's a sleepover.

Sureseason said:
Hi everyone,

I LOVE pyjamas and for years, I've loved wearing kids-style pyjamas and I thought I was the only one... Thanks to this community, I am so happy to find I'm not totally alone. I'm more of a 'little' since the jammies I like are the kind I wore up to about age 13, with the cuffs on the ankles and wrists and allover cartoon prints.

Welcome to the site, Sureseason! I used to love wearing those pyjamas as a kid -- so soft and comfy. I've looked for that style of pyjamas in adult sizes but never found anything. :-(

Wuggle said:
I love jammies too, I have at least eight pairs of footed sleepers, which I’ve loved pretty much my entire life.

I remember being about four, and insisting that I wanted to wear my green footed pyjamas to bed. I didn't believe my mum when she said they wouldn't fit... until she got them out and they were half my size! I was gutted. I didn't get the chance to try footed pyjamas again until they briefly became fashionable a few years back and I snapped up several pairs. :smile:

tiny said:
Welcome to the site, Sureseason! I used to love wearing those pyjamas as a kid -- so soft and comfy. I've looked for that style of pyjamas in adult sizes but never found anything. :-(
Thanks so much for posting Tiny and it’s great to hear that you like those pyjamas too! You might be interested in this thread: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/117328-Fav-Childish-PJ-s-advise
I was looking for years for that style of pyjamas in adult sizing and there are actually many options available. I’m thinking of starting a thread on the littles forum about it. I too loved them as a kid, so comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back