Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Are the ABU Kiddo good for overnight or more of a daytime diaper?

Last edited:
They are indeed higher absorbency than our other single tape items - so they make an excellent overnight diaper!

I want to know because of wear crinklz now but was figure try kiddo this month.

Poohbearboy said:
Are the ABU Kiddo good for overnight or more of a daytime diaper?

They're one of the few single-tape diapers I'd recommend for overnight wear. (the other being Inspire Select) They wick really well and have good leak guards, that makes up for the looser fit around the legs with the single tapes. They're also wide in the crotch.

Why ABU shipping cost so high paired to Northshore cost I mean it like $30 or more if it not a PO box for the 80 in a case.

klo555 said:
They are indeed higher absorbency than our other single tape items - so they make an excellent overnight diaper!

This is the first time I have read this, I could have sworn you had posted they were the same as your other 2 tapes just with a front waistband.

How much extra capacity are they designed with?

I would think yes, but I never use a diaper to capacity either.
The have awesome standing leak guards.

But they're also just my favorite overall diaper at the moment too ... so I probably have all good things to say haha!

In my use the Kiddos/SDKs have never leaked overnight. I have a lot of trouble getting a good fit with ABU Space and those have leaked more than once.

Argent said:
This is the first time I have read this, I could have sworn you had posted they were the same as your other 2 tapes just with a front waistband.

Kiddo are not originally an ABU brand, they were bought out what, a year or two ago I think. They are NOT based on the Cushies2 model though they may fit similarly. The padding is very different. (and I also suspect the tapes are different)

(BareBum is another model they recently acquired)

bambinod said:
Kiddo are not originally an ABU brand, they were bought out what, a year or two ago I think. They are NOT based on the Cushies2 model though they may fit similarly. The padding is very different. (and I also suspect the tapes are different)

(BareBum is another model they recently acquired)

Yeah I was there (here) at the time and Casey had replied on them “Kiddo 2.0 will be the same vintage cut as our other ABU products, but will have a front and back waistband instead of just the back.”

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/108267-Abu-Turning-2!?p=1446877&viewfull=1#post1446877

The kiddos are great as are all Abu I do have a harder time with the tapes on the kiddo not that they are bad but don’t stick as well to landing zone plastic as well as say lavenders. Like already said standing leak guards are fantastic I will often user a booster with them not really needed but gives a little more piece of mind at night. Lately I’ve been using peakabu and simple ultra. They have spoiled me completely as nothing works as well or quite as comfy and secure at least on me. Bit you will love the kiddos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back