SoggyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So I'm just wondering everyone's opinion on which is better? Swell or sag? Comment below.

Reactions: Limejbird
I like both but I'd probably say swell is better

I hate when my diaper sags :((

Swell

Aren't they usually part and parcel?

The only diapers I've tried that swelled without sagging were Crinklz, every other brand usually begins by swelling and then starts to gradually sag a little bit over time. I happen to quite like both. Swelling gives your diaper that bulge and sagging gives you that waddle. A swollen and saggy diaper is super babyish :paci:

I prefer a diaper that swells. To me, a diaper that sags feels too loose.

When diapers swell they sag in the seat 🙋 thant you! I'll be performing here all week.

I honestly thought that the thread title was "Smell vs Swag" XD And I was wondering what could that comparison be for! :laugh:

I've had them do both, but I actually prefer being dry and clean. ;D

(Although I do have to say that having that sag and trying to waddle quickly to the bathroom is kind of hilarious to me. Like "ERMAGHERD. GOTTA CHANGE." *shufflewaddleshufflewaddle*

Actually I often mix the two up so good question. I would have to say swell because sag has a lot of loseness and has more chance of leakies.

I like both, maybe swell a little more, sag is cool until the rear leak guards don’t make contact anymore

Swell totally.

Sag kinda makes me feel like I have a loose bag around my waist. No likey.

Love my diapers snug and secure.

I prefer swelling over sag. If my diaper sags, I'm afraid that my diaper might slide off if I take my pants off. So I always wear underwear or plastic pants over my diaper.

Having grown up in the era of cloth diapers, I prefer sag to swell. And let me tell you, even with a plastic pant the telltale sag left no doubt in the morning.

SoggyToddler said:
So I'm just wondering everyone's opinion on which is better? Swell or sag? Comment below.
Swell is better than sag, the diaper sits lower and the possibility runs for people noticing.

I don't really ever care for sag. Sometimes swell can be a problem too, like when you've got tight fitting clothes on or are trying to side-sleep. (and are getting your balls crushed!)

Swell, hands down.

Swelling is fun, sagging is unpleasant.

I like it when the diaper swells, not the sag. Sag releases the scent of urine, and usually leaks.

Welp! I'm glad I'm not the only swell lover!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back