Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys.

I wanted to share something.

I’ve been having very bad days latetly. I feel depressed and sad. I’m crying. My family is concerned about me, my parents keep checking in on me all the time.

Today I was very bad and my dad told me: “Go put on a diaper.”

I was confused, but he elaborated: “I know you feel bad. I want to help you. I know wearing diapers and acting like a baby makes you feel better, so go put on a diaper and be a baby if you need to. I just want you to feel better.”

It was touching. I went to ny room and diapered up, and then my dad let me watch cartoons on his room while I sucked my thumb and cuddled my baby pillow.

I feel a little bit better. Anyway, just wanted to share.

Reactions: Cyprushill427
kik91 said:
Hey guys.

I wanted to share something.

I’ve been having very bad days latetly. I feel depressed and sad. I’m crying. My family is concerned about me, my parents keep checking in on me all the time.

Today I was very bad and my dad told me: “Go put on a diaper.”

I was confused, but he elaborated: “I know you feel bad. I want to help you. I know wearing diapers and acting like a baby makes you feel better, so go put on a diaper and be a baby if you need to. I just want you to feel better.”

It was touching. I went to ny room and diapered up, and then my dad let me watch cartoons on his room while I sucked my thumb and cuddled my baby pillow.

I feel a little bit better. Anyway, just wanted to share.

You are incredibly fortunate. It is a big deal to have acceptance. (And he should have treaded lighter because it could be easily used as an insult due to tone) but if he legitimately let you do it, then wow. I wish my family was like that. Nice share

LilacCrinkle said:
You are incredibly fortunate. It is a big deal to have acceptance. (And he should have treaded lighter because it could be easily used as an insult due to tone) but if he legitimately let you do it, then wow. I wish my family was like that. Nice share

Thank you. It is nice to have their approval. He was kind and gentle when he said that. Right now I’m watching cartoons, and I just wet. He’s in the room with me, working and keeping me company.

Reactions: Cyprushill427
You have an increadable father. Wish there was more like this. When I was younger I would live to gave had this support instead of spending years scared and alone thinking I was the only one and a freak.
It wasnt till I was older and the support of the increadable community we are part of and my wife's support and understanding I was able to except that it is ok.

Congrats to your family they are true loving parents.

ABdrew said:
You have an increadable father. Wish there was more like this. When I was younger I would live to gave had this support instead of spending years scared and alone thinking I was the only one and a freak.
It wasnt till I was older and the support of the increadable community we are part of and my wife's support and understanding I was able to except that it is ok.

Congrats to your family they are true loving parents.

My parents are great. They're not perfect, but they love me madly. My father and I have arguments, and sometimes we don't see eye to eye. But whenever I feel sad or depressed, he's the first one to be so tender and compassionate to me. Even if that means making his 27 year old son wear a diaper and behave like a baby for his own good. I love him.

Glad your dad is so cool about it and knows it makes you happy no frowns around here just hugs and laughs my freind

LilacCrinkle said:

same here lol

At least your Dad lets you be yourself.

It would be so amazing if I could be told to enjoy myself like I want to (and do mostly without my Mom knowing), rather than being asked about it a lot like it's a big deal and could ruin my life, it's not like I'm talking about it to everybody (I've never talked about it with people in real life as a matter of fact)

That sounds amazing...you should be incredibly thankful. Personally speaking, your father is setting up Dad Goals that im going to achieve one day.

Thanks everyone. I bet my dad would be happy to hear so many compliments!

Yeah, I understand how you feel. I've been depressed for awhile now, and unfortunately my dad isn't as thoughtful. I don't want to drag you back down with my problems, but I hope you feel better soon. I've been on a hiatus for awhile, but from the last few weeks I've been lurking, I can tell you're very kind and talented and have caring parents. I hope you the best.

ShAd0w10 said:
Yeah, I understand how you feel. I've been depressed for awhile now, and unfortunately my dad isn't as thoughtful. I don't want to drag you back down with my problems, but I hope you feel better soon. I've been on a hiatus for awhile, but from the last few weeks I've been lurking, I can tell you're very kind and talented and have caring parents. I hope you the best.

Thank you, it's aways nice to know you're understood. I hope you feel better too, if you wanna talk, hit me up. Hugs!

Congratulation!!! My Dad and step mom never understood why I liked wearing diapers when I was younger and neither did I. I had two nieces that were living with us when I was younger and would sneak some diapers into my room. My parents would find them because my room would start stinking. I put them under my bed above the trunnel bed. They found them a couple of times and confronted me every time. I told them I just liked weaing them and they didn't understand and threatened to send me to a psychiatrist for help. I never did go though. I was more afraid of what my dad thought of me and possibly being a big disappointment to him. I am now 35 and had to have another nose surgery. This time my dad brought me. When the nurse asked me what medications I took, I told her and she asked me about my oxybutynin medication which was in my history of medications taken. I told her it was for my overactive bladder and urge incontinence, which I was diagnosed with a while back. I told her that I have stopped taking it and just wear diapers instead of worrying about long term side-effects. When the nurse left, I told my dad I was embarrassed and sorry for all the personal information and he said everyone has their issues in life and it was no big deal. I was relieved that he didn't think any differently about me.

Glad you're doing better, and major props to your father for being so understanding and accepting! He is definitely a shining example of what many of us [under giving living conditions] wish we could have at home.

Totally get it though, I don't regress too far, but a wave of depression, and a bit of a relapse upon a crutch of ethanol has hit me. Yet, there have been a few nights, I'll put on a Goodnite, and wake feeling a little better about the day/things in general

InconLouisiana1983 said:
Congratulation!!! My Dad and step mom never understood why I liked wearing diapers when I was younger and neither did I. I had two nieces that were living with us when I was younger and would sneak some diapers into my room. My parents would find them because my room would start stinking. I put them under my bed above the trunnel bed. They found them a couple of times and confronted me every time. I told them I just liked weaing them and they didn't understand and threatened to send me to a psychiatrist for help. I never did go though. I was more afraid of what my dad thought of me and possibly being a big disappointment to him. I am now 35 and had to have another nose surgery. This time my dad brought me. When the nurse asked me what medications I took, I told her and she asked me about my oxybutynin medication which was in my history of medications taken. I told her it was for my overactive bladder and urge incontinence, which I was diagnosed with a while back. I told her that I have stopped taking it and just wear diapers instead of worrying about long term side-effects. When the nurse left, I told my dad I was embarrassed and sorry for all the personal information and he said everyone has their issues in life and it was no big deal. I was relieved that he didn't think any differently about me.

Thank you. I totally get you. For so long I also felt like I was disappointing my father, but I learned that it not the case. He says he's proud of me, even if I wear diapers and act like a baby. But yeah, that feeling stayed with me for a while.

I encourage you to read my other post about my story. You might find it hopeful.

- - - Updated - - -

FudgedInLuvs said:
Glad you're doing better, and major props to your father for being so understanding and accepting! He is definitely a shining example of what many of us [under giving living conditions] wish we could have at home.

Totally get it though, I don't regress too far, but a wave of depression, and a bit of a relapse upon a crutch of ethanol has hit me. Yet, there have been a few nights, I'll put on a Goodnite, and wake feeling a little better about the day/things in general

My father is so cool indeed, he's a great father even when we argue. But that happens to everyone.

I hope you feel better soon, and yes, I agree, small regressions (or big) can help you through emotional turmoil!

Yeah I don't think that would make me comfortable at all if a family member told me that. It would shoot my anxiety even higher!

tiggerboyla said:
Yeah I don't think that would make me comfortable at all if a family member told me that. It would shoot my anxiety even higher!

I could see that could happen. It would have happened to me, let's say, five years ago, when we were getting adapted to me being babyish in the open. But now that it's been years, we're all come to a point of comfort about the subject.

Yea, I agree that it is a love and parenting in the greatest level what dad can give :wub: You have an amazing dad kik91! :3 I dunno how my dad would have react to this AB lifestyle, because I never saw him. If he would have been alive to this day, this is something what I could have wished for :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back