Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email Programs

Default Email Programs

Ok so I have a email though Fairpoint and they have POP3 access to email. Right now I am using Outlook, but was wondering what you all use.

Outlook. I toyed around with thunderbird a few years ago but then hotmail wouldn't let me use anything but the webmail interface.

Butterfly Mage

I use Live Mail on my netbook and I use a Blackberry for handheld email.

I don't use any program per say. I use Gmail. And yes, I realize that makes me Google's bitch.

Let's see.. "SquirrelMail" (webmail on my personal domain), yahoo, gmail, hotmail, used to use Outlook... Only web-based email now, so much easier to use IMO.

I have my personal domain email though Zimbra

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Let's see.. "SquirrelMail" (webmail on my personal domain), yahoo, gmail, hotmail, used to use Outlook... Only web-based email now, so much easier to use IMO.
    SquirrelMail is excellent. My uni uses it for their Webmail service - it's fast and efficient.

Personally, I'm using Outlook right now, but may switch to something else soon because it keeps crashing and lagging for some reason I can't pinpoint.

Peachy

I just use Yahoo. Attempted to use Outlook with Gmail, but kept getting weird errors and it would send my messages at least 30 times each, thoroughly irritating the recipients...

Webmail is much, much simpler..

I use Eudora and have for many years. It has gone off support, though, and I'm considering other options. I will probably choose either Outlook (prone to attacks because it's so common) or Thunderbird.