Compression shorts vs underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chucky129

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What works best to help hide the bulk of a premium diaper like a better dry or 24/7? Looking for specific name brands and cuts/style of underwear. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither really. What you really want is relaxed or loose fitting pants, one size larger than you would normally wear. This will allow for the pants to still fit loosely. It helps if you wear pleated slacks too. This will visually break up the area around your diaper area.

Also, wear an extra long shirt. Tuck it in, but then pull it back up some. This will keep the shirt loosely draped over your belt line, which will add to visually breaking up that area even more. Lastly, always bear black pants. The black will hide any potential leaks. And no diaper is more obvious than a thin one that has leaked.

Abena makes some spandex pants. They are cut like regular briefs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How about some candy in the pocket. So you just have pan'ts and a diaper on.

Try UnderArmour compression pants. I wear them with my ConfiDry 24/7 diapers. Compression pants will conceal the shape of the diaper better than any underwear. If you try underwear, look for spandex mesh briefs. They are the next best.

--John
(double incontinent, diapers 24/7)

jdinvirginia, do you get the under armor a size larger or the size you’d normally wear?

I don’t like the way the compression shorts feel vs the boxer briefs. To me they’re too tight.

Underwear

CrinklingCajun said:
I don’t like the way the compression shorts feel vs the boxer briefs. To me they’re too tight.

I'm afraid if you're concerned about your nappy being visible, you have to make some compromises. Boxer type underwear is just not going to hide anything in terms of bulk. You might want to try some of these, I never leave home without them.
https://www.adjustforyou.nl/shop/beschermbroek.html?open&count=9
They also do some other products that you might find interesting. They might be a Dutch website but they are quite fluent in English too.

Regards
Bernd

Chucky, I get my UnderArmour in my normal size as I want the greater compression.

--John

What about compression shorts vs onsies? I am considering onsies for my undershirts at the office. Wondering if they hold it up better than shorts.

Chucky, onesies should not compress. They provide support by lifting a sagging diaper but will not compress bulges. In hot weather I may wear only compression shorts over a diaper rather than a onesie. In cooler weather I may wear a Spandex brief over my diaper and a onesie over all that.

My jeans and Dockers are enough larger that they hide my diapers very well, even though I am wearing a premium diaper (usually a Dry 24/7) with a booster pad. You would pass me on the street and never guess. Admittedly, initially I was concerned that everyone could tell that I was wearing a diaper. Over time I learned to relax.

--John

You can also get plain coloured onesies that look like a regular Tshirt but will hold and compress your nappy.

PCBaby said:
You can also get plain coloured onesies that look like a regular Tshirt but will hold and compress your nappy.

PCBaby, any suggestions on where to get onsies?

I'm UKbased , but try amazon.com, little for big (all modelled by women but suitable for men as well, ebay and cuddlz or just do a google search for Adult onesies.

Northshore is now selling onsies. I think they come on black and white colors.

I get my plain solid colored onesies from MsLorainex's Wear2Work line (on both eBay and Etsy), and from Preventawear.

I can wholeheartedly recommend stuff like this: Shapewear
Just buy them one or two times bigger than your actual size and your good(you WILL need a bit more room for the diaper). Best over-the-diaper garment you can possibly wear(imho).

- conceals the diaper completely in the waist but is not so much cloth to wear as a body
- reduces crinkling sound
- ensures a sung and firm fit with every diaper
- reduces/conceals the diapers shape under clothing

Without exaggeration - they changed my life. One of the best diaper related clothing I came across so far.
By wearing one of these things I feel safer and more confident in my diapers when I´m out of home. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back