Northshore now for ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.
NorthShore has been carrying printed diapers for a little while now, they also got thrust vector to make a few custom new runs of their Crinklz. (astronaut and aquanaut) It seems their IC customers have realized they can add a positive spin on their diapers with interesting/fun prints.

Keep an eye on their "new products" page: https://www.northshorecare.com/new-products.html (crinklz are listed there)

I think Rearz would be a really good shop for NS to partner up with. They carry some of the best all-white diapers available (Inspire and Inspire+InControl) AND a good variety of printed diapers based on them as well. That's really the best of both worlds for those that need higher capacity diapers.

FWIW, they list the M/L pony at 25/27oz, and the crinklz at 30/35oz. (their northshore supreme are 27-42oz for somparison)

Northshore even has an ABDL website. I don't think you can find it through their regular website, but if you search for it directly you'll find it. Here's the link to the ABDL Northshore site: https://www.northshorecare.com/abdl

Adam has already said their motto is diapers for the way you live. His goal is to sell diapers to everyone that needs diapers- regardless of the reason why. He's also smart enough to know the abdl community is a pretty big target group, and not catering to us would only mean lost revenue.

LilacCrinkle said:
So I was on northshore medical website and what do i find? Dotty the pony and Rearz!!
Either this is a fake website or if this is real this may be the first major medical company to act as a supplier! Can we have conformation if this is true??

https://www.northshorecare.com/diap...MIl9GwvPzz3AIVUtbACh3B9g3lEAAYAiAAEgKK0_D_BwE

The link is good to the Dotty Pony briefs. We carry printed diapers Dotty the Pony and Crinklz and many popular white briefs like NorthShore Supreme/Supreme Lite, BetterDry, Dry 24/7 Wellness Superio, and Abena. We do not carry any Rearz products at this point.

We have two links we use from various postings/ads:
More AB Focus: https://www.northshorecare.com/abdl
More DL Focus: https://www.northshorecare.com/abdl-incontinence-products.html

The second link is found on our site if you click on the main "Shop-For" menu and scroll down
https://www.northshorecare.com/shop-for.html

Our next new products will be colored versions of Supreme Lite briefs and a new all-white NorthShore diaper for DLs where absorbency is even higher than Supremes and sizing is better for those that are in-between sizes on Supremes. Due to the extra-heavy capacity, we added a frontal landing zone for the tapes. More details about the new products in a couple months. They are expected to be available around the end of the year. Planning a bunch of new products for next year as well...

Definitely not fake at all.

Have made a couple orders through them and so far they're my favorite supplier. Mostly because of selection and the ability to reroute packages to holding locations. As you've probably seen their reps are super nice too.

Actually didn't know they had an ABDL section of the site. But knew of their printed selection.

NorthShoreAdam said:
The link is good to the Dotty Pony briefs. We carry printed diapers Dotty the Pony and Crinklz and many popular white briefs like NorthShore Supreme/Supreme Lite, BetterDry, Dry 24/7 Wellness Superio, and Abena. We do not carry any Rearz products at this point.

We have two links we use from various postings/ads:
More AB Focus: https://www.northshorecare.com/abdl
More DL Focus: https://www.northshorecare.com/abdl-incontinence-products.html

The second link is found on our site if you click on the main "Shop-For" menu and scroll down
https://www.northshorecare.com/shop-for.html

Our next new products will be colored versions of Supreme Lite briefs and a new all-white NorthShore diaper for DLs where absorbency is even higher than Supremes and sizing is better for those that are in-between sizes on Supremes. Due to the extra-heavy capacity, we added a frontal landing zone for the tapes. More details about the new products in a couple months. They are expected to be available around the end of the year. Planning a bunch of new products for next year as well...

Did... Did you just say colored version of your Supreme Lite brief?

Oh my word it's like you reached into my inner desires for an affordable low capacity printed diaper (outside of Preschools)

NorthShoreAdam said:

Oh wow! I hadn't realized that there was a completely new product in development. I am looking forward to the release of information and the eventual release of the new designs!

Sheepies said:
Did... Did you just say colored version of your Supreme Lite brief?

Oh my word it's like you reached into my inner desires for an affordable low capacity printed diaper (outside of Preschools)

Yup...designs for 3 colors of Supreme Lite are done and production is being readied. They will have some fashionable printing on them so they are not totally vanilla. They printing will not be characters or ab-themed, just something to add a little personality to the briefs.

If launch of these initial colors goes well, we'll launch a couple more colors next year as well as adding colored models of the Supremes.

NorthShoreAdam said:

So am I interpreting this correctly, that you'll have a size that falls between your current medium and large offerings? That sounds fantastic, as I can fit into mediums well enough, but they do ride a little low on my hips.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Yup...designs for 3 colors of Supreme Lite are done and production is being readied. They will have some fashionable printing on them so they are not totally vanilla. They printing will not be characters or ab-themed, just something to add a little personality to the briefs.

If launch of these initial colors goes well, we'll launch a couple more colors next year as well as adding colored models of the Supremes.

I'm interested to see how these compare with what is probably the only lower cost, thinner, printed, good-featured diaper available right now, Tykables Little Builders. There's your competition right there.

It's real. Medical websites are starting to stock AB items now. I think it has to do with because more ABs buy diapers than ICs do so they stock them to make more money. It's supply and demand and all it takes is to call them or send them an email requesting AB diapers so they know and will stock them if the demand is high enough.

I wish a medical store in my area started stocking them too. Maybe if I had the balls to request it but it would take more than one person.

PaddedColorado said:
So am I interpreting this correctly, that you'll have a size that falls between your current medium and large offerings? That sounds fantastic, as I can fit into mediums well enough, but they do ride a little low on my hips.

Not exactly, we're not adding additional sizes. Rather, the new white briefs will be quite different from the Supreme series in many ways. They will be in 3 sizes (S,M,L) that are probably most comparable with Dry 24/7 sizing.

NorthShoreAdam said:

Adam, Will north shore be offering international shipping on any of their new diapers?
Would love to see these in the UK

Bby said:
Adam, Will north shore be offering international shipping on any of their new diapers?
Would love to see these in the UK

Unfortunately, not at this time. You'd have find a USA based freight forwarder for us to ship to that will forward on your behalf.

NorthShoreAdam said:
... a new all-white NorthShore diaper for DLs where absorbency is even higher than Supremes ... Due to the extra-heavy capacity, we added a frontal landing zone for the tapes.
Adam,
That sounds great also for incontinent folks who output a lot of pee at night (like me).

While I have your attention, I agree with the post above that says you're very transparent, except for rating Northshore diapers higher than everything else. I'm a loyal customer, but this is the one thing I find disappointing with your company. You should know perfectly well that BetterDry and 24/7 are as absorbent as Supreme, probably more. Just be honest and credible. Thank you.

carol said:
Adam,
That sounds great also for incontinent folks who output a lot of pee at night (like me).

While I have your attention, I agree with the post above that says you're very transparent, except for rating Northshore diapers higher than everything else. I'm a loyal customer, but this is the one thing I find disappointing with your company. You should know perfectly well that BetterDry and 24/7 are as absorbent as Supreme, probably more. Just be honest and credible. Thank you.

Those are great products too but they don't quite match up to Supreme in absorbency before leakage. Supreme has superior wicking and better utilizes the entire core without gel-blocking or clumping which allows it to have better functional absorbency. The others are not far behind but in our testing they are behind. We don't find the theoretical absorbency of the ISO Rothwell test a useful measure for consumers, nor a useful measure of absorbency so we don't rely on those tests. That test includes puddles of fluid that don't run off when being weighed as "absorbed" which seems misleading on many levels.

They really need a better standardized test for diapers. :\

I could shove a diaper in a bucket of water and see how much it'll suck up before it explodes, but that's not a functional test.

There was someone on here that did testing by pouring water down the diaper in increments matching to the average bladder void, then they would sit in it and see if anything came out. XD That's probably the most useful information I've had. I don't need it to hold fifteen gallons (Could you even IMAGINE that?! D: ), I just need to know basically how much it's going to hold and still be able to move to get changed.

CuddleWoozle said:
There was someone on here that did testing by pouring water down the diaper in increments matching to the average bladder void, then they would sit in it and see if anything came out. XD That's probably the most useful information I've had.
I don't know who you mean, but I've done that exact test for myself, to determine which diaper for nighttime I'd order from then on. I tested Northshore Supreme, 24/7, BetterDry/Crinklz, Wellness, and Abena -- the first three were all in the top tier. Sorry Adam, but NS Supreme did not exceed 24/7 nor BetterDry. Furthermore, in actual usage at night, the Supremes leaked out the back sometimes. The winner in both testing and everyday usage was BetterDry.

Adam,
No other independent review that I've seen has put NS Supreme ahead of all else. I'd be interested if you could find one. And I've tested/reviewed myself as I said. You really ought to include some other diapers in your top-tier "5 drop" rating -- that's all. Even *if* Supreme were slightly better, others deserve to share the same top-tier.

I'm not the only one who sees it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back