• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey there everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandumFoxx

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey all,

This is a transmission of a message from RandumFoxx. The backstory behind the name is a twist on the word Random, and foxes are some of my favorite animals (well, the entire canine species as a whole from Yorkie's to Dingo's).

After browsing the site as a guest for a while, I figured I would finally join. My lifestyle can be busy and all. I consider myself a creative creature, creating art dark and raw. A blue-collar retail worker by day, otherwise I transform into a creative creature to get my thoughts and passion out. This might be a bit of a drawn out post, so bear with me.

So, let's get to the meat and potatoes. What am I here for?

I've always considered wearing and using diapers, in society as sort of taboo. Somehow its fine when you're a child, it's fine but when you reach young adulthood, its weird. Perceived that way at least by underwear wearers. So here for support, but to see how others take on the issue and interest at hand. I stray away from adult diapers, more into Goodnites and modified baby diapers (I don't say I fit into them since I understand it can strike nerves, plus they're modified so its simply not true). I hope to eventually contribute to the site with my experiences and tests I've done with Luvs, Huggies, etc. to give others insight. Hint, the way I've modded them is easy-peasy.

Other interests?

So, as I opened with, I am a creative creature as I call myself. I've studied everything from audio production (sitting behind that console in the control room in studios, both analog and digital) to screenwriting to the ins and outs of the music biz. I'm happy to share my knowledge on those. I don't consider them hobbies, because of the time, commitment and money I have spent on equipment and educational resources. A hobby is simply an understatement. Big dog lover, and interested in politics (left-of-center on that). I consider this the tip of the iceburg as far as myself as an individual, so feel free to ask almost anything on music, creativity, dogs, whatever.

End of welcome message transmission,

RandumFoxx

Welcome to the community RandumFoxx! That was a great intro. I look forward to more of your transmissions!

Hi RandumFoxx,
Welcome to the group. Firstly, no one on this site will judge you for wearing whatever nappies (diapers) you use, one way or another we all wear to some degree, some like myself from medical need and others through choice. Most if not everyone also is an AB/DL of some kind and no one bites. If you haven't already done so, have a look at the top of the page and click on the link:- ADISC Intros, Rules and tips. Tthere is a lot of useful information in it for new members. Then find a few forums you like the look of, join them and join in the conversations.

Welcome again.

Hi RandumFoxx,
Im also new. Ive visited other forums, but ive found, even in my short time here, that these wonderful human beings are the best of the best. Welcome to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back