Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys.

I guess I really like to say things like this every once in a while. I just wanted to let you guys know... I am here.

No, seriously. You know my story, well, some of you do, it's not been easy. I know how being a Baby/Little helps you cope and is part of who you are. I know it's hard sometimes to accept yourself for these desires. I know there is a lot of pain that brings us to regress, sometimes.

But I am here for you. I want to be your friend. If any of you needs help, I am here to talk. To help you feel better. If you need someone to talk about being a baby and diapers, hit me up. If you want to talk about other stuff, hit me up too!

I really want everyone here to be happy, because you're my friends! So, just letting you know.

Love,
kik91

That's what I love about being here friends being there for each other especially when times are tough like Kik91 said we are all friends here and you are not alone

Thank you. It's nice to know that someone is there when it seems like no one understands.

"NO ONE" understands like You guys and Kik. (my wife is the exception) But I do get so much enjoyment out of sharing and reading about our lives, struggles and conundrums that we all share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back