Status
Not open for further replies.

kammron

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Sorry for posting it here - I had to find a way to contact teddybearcowboy somehow .

Wow . Just wow .

I have read your message and was smiling because I realized that there are such awesome people out there like you. thank you . Thank you for writing such a long message and for sharing your positive attitude with me .
Since opining the thread and today many things have changed - the biggest one is that i now have a girlfriend that accepts me as who i am .

I would really like to write you a bit more but for now just want to thank you for taking your time :)!

kammron said:
Sorry for posting it here - I had to find a way to contact teddybearcowboy somehow .

Wow . Just wow .

I have read your message and was smiling because I realized that there are such awesome people out there like you. thank you . Thank you for writing such a long message and for sharing your positive attitude with me .
Since opining the thread and today many things have changed - the biggest one is that i now have a girlfriend that accepts me as who i am .

I would really like to write you a bit more but for now just want to thank you for taking your time :)!

Can you PM yet? If so, just find him as a member or a post of his and click on "private message". You can talk to him in private that way. If you don't have privileges yet, you just need to post some more and you soon will.

Hey there, thanks for you kind words and I am glad to hear you have an improved situation in your life. That is amazing news and I am very happy that your girlfriend does accept you for who you are. That is how it should be.

I sent you a PM and feel free to PM me anytime. During this time of year I am sometimes not online a lot because of my work. But I most certainly will respond when I return if you leave me a message.

Best of wishes in all things.

TeddyBearCowboy

:detective3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back