BabyLeon

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
hiya guys i want to know if any of you guys have thoughts on TV shows and cartoons aimed specifically for ABDL/Littles viewers

Is there shows that are aimed toward abdl? I mean lights camera action wiggles has a few things fir adults too...or songs adults can enjoy with kids together (like captain feathersword fell asleep on his pirate ship to the tune of welcome to the jungle!)

LilacCrinkle said:
Is there shows that are aimed toward abdl? I mean lights camera action wiggles has a few things fir adults too...or songs adults can enjoy with kids together (like captain feathersword fell asleep on his pirate ship to the tune of welcome to the jungle!)

lol unfortunently no but if they made ABDL cartoons with diapered protagonests and stuff and that the portagonest is always an ABDL that would be totally awesome

Well there is diapered protagonist shows like word party or fantastic max....bit still kids based.

LilacCrinkle said:
Well there is diapered protagonist shows like word party or fantastic max....bit still kids based.

true but i'm talking about more for adult fan base then for kids

BabyLeon said:
true but i'm talking about more for adult fan base then for kids

You're asking for the impossible. You're not going to find anything like that on television. We're an incredibly niche population and there's no one anywhere near the mainstream who is going to cater to such a a small group of people. You're better off trying to see if the thing you're looking for exists on YouTube — which is still unlikely.

OmiOMy said:
You're asking for the impossible. You're not going to find anything like that on television. We're an incredibly niche population and there's no one anywhere near the mainstream who is going to cater to such a a small group of people. You're better off trying to see if the thing you're looking for exists on YouTube — which is still unlikely.

i never said to make it mainstream, ABDL movies and shows could be sold at your local ABDL store or online from ABDL sites

The TV show, "The Middle" had a reoccurring character that they called diaper boy. That's about as close as you'll come, I think.

It's an interesting thought, but as others have pointed out, it'll likely never be a reality. What incentive does an animation company or network have to make an animated series or TV show that caters to our specific niche?

I think the best we can hope for is maybe the odd reference to ABDL and Adult Babies on an standard animated series/TV Show. On that front, there has been a surprising amount of references/allusions to our community, both camouflaged and blatant. There has been numerous references on live-action shows, although they run the gamut between being halfway decent representations of our lifestyle/interest and being more taboo or below the belt. If I recall correctly, there has been a couple of anime series that have offhandedly made reference to Adult Babies and Age-Play, though I can't recall the series off the top of my head. I've also seen it pop up in North American animated shows as well. There was a recent reference to it in American Dad and there was some kids cartoon I recall watching, once again don't know the name of the series, wherein a plot line revolved around the world coming to an end and one of the adult characters responded by wearing a bonnet and sucking on a paci.

So an entire series dedicated to us, animated or otherwise will never happen, but references have been made :)

dogboy said:
The TV show, "The Middle" had a reoccurring character that they called diaper boy. That's about as close as you'll come, I think.

lol but i can imagine a show about a kid or adult who's diapered, babied and they do some awesome stuff only we ABDLs would find awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Poofybutt said:
It's an interesting thought, but as others have pointed out, it'll likely never be a reality. What incentive does an animation company or network have to make an animated series or TV show that caters to our specific niche?

I think the best we can hope for is maybe the odd reference to ABDL and Adult Babies on an standard animated series/TV Show. On that front, there has been a surprising amount of references/allusions to our community, both camouflaged and blatant. There has been numerous references on live-action shows, although they run the gamut between being halfway decent representations of our lifestyle/interest and being more taboo or below the belt. If I recall correctly, there has been a couple of anime series that have offhandedly made reference to Adult Babies and Age-Play, though I can't recall the series off the top of my head. I've also seen it pop up in North American animated shows as well. There was a recent reference to it in American Dad and there was some kids cartoon I recall watching, once again don't know the name of the series, wherein a plot line revolved around the world coming to an end and one of the adult characters responded by wearing a bonnet and sucking on a paci.

So an entire series dedicated to us, animated or otherwise will never happen, but references have been made :)

thats true but they still don't really potray us right

My youngest is currently watching Word Party on Netflix. The four characters are animals in diapers trying to lean things. It seriously makes me want to put a diaper on right now!!

The cute animals have a nice waddle.

I think if I were ever to experiment being a baby fur, I'd be a baby lepord! :)

Some of my family still thinks it's weird that I like my little pony fim but it's a great show that has great characters that everyone can relate to and each episode keeps on bringing more surprised and characters I can't see myself not being a fan

BabyLeon said:
hiya guys i want to know if any of you guys have thoughts on TV shows and cartoons aimed specifically for ABDL/Littles viewers
I think it would be awesome actually their is an abdl book I would like to see as a sires

BabyLeon said:
hiya guys i want to know if any of you guys have thoughts on TV shows and cartoons aimed specifically for ABDL/Littles viewer
I would love to see one especially if you made it off of this one book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back