Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Mobile games these days are all about ads. Sometimes it's nice to just enjoy relaxing mobile games that really help you legitimately relax. My favorites like meditation game and there was another one where it had soft music and owls flew quietly with little flaps to collect stars

What are you favorite mobile games to help relax you

Sudoku and Word Jumble are my two favorites.

Good ol' Tetris, not an ad in sight on there and hours of fun, challenging yet streamlined gameplay.

Also, Breakout is another one, super basic, no ads, very playable :)

Clash of Clan. NO AD.

I don't think it's free, it's only on iOS (I think) and it's not exactly a game, it's more a drawing program/app, but designed in a way that you can make some really cool and neat stuff without even trying really and just experimenting and playing around with it. It's called Silk Weave. They have a web based version too that's nearly identical to the app. Super fun and therapeutic, check it out if ya got the time!

Silk Weave

Redungeon and Swords of Brim are my favourites

The Flow Free series and Rise Of Berk (How To Train Your Dragon) are probably my favourite mobile game to play, but I play them so much I get bored after a while stop and start playing again a month or so later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back