Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
So story goes my neibor brings me to Publix because my grandma is ill and needs us to go get meds. I pick up meds and fill my cart and see the diaper isle and notice goodnight LXL for girls was on sale so I got them and when I check out I thought she was waiting on the bench, I said "please put the goodnights and this in a separate bag.

Well about 5 seconds later I here a voice and turns out she was standing next to the bagger the whole time. I tried playing it off but i could see her confusion and uneasiness. I tried to play it off but she acted different on the way back...

Mabey I'm just paranoid but got me thinking mabey if I don't say anything she will let it go. Do your neibors know?

Only two people in real life know. My wife (who hates it) and a friend (who doesn’t mind it at all). I reckon they will always be the only ones.

No one knows about me. I haven't told anyone, but recently I've been getting the desire to tell SOMEONE. I don't know who, and I don't know why. I used to not want anybody to know but recently it's different.

As far as I know, no one who isn't an ABDL knows about me.

In the case you described, your neighbor might well know now. However, I think it's worth bearing in mind that to others, these aren't such significant items and they don't focus on them with our laser-like interest. Your neighbor may have noticed them or not may have connected them to you or not may care or not. People buy things for charity donations, buy things for others, or might even want the SAP in them for a science experiment. I'm not suggesting these as alibis for you. I think you should just let it alone. Your neighbor probably didn't ascribe that much importance to it if it was noticed at all.

I understand why it makes you feel odd but you're probably okay in the long run. About the worst possible is she thinks you have a bedwetting problem. Not ideal but it's a problem real people have.

OmiOMy said:
No one knows about me. I haven't told anyone, but recently I've been getting the desire to tell SOMEONE. I don't know who, and I don't know why. I used to not want anybody to know but recently it's different.

Keeping it all inside is the worse thing because that is when a lot of control is lost. Be careful who you tell tho. And understand that you might lose anyone you tell no matter how close

LilacCrinkle said:
Keeping it all inside is the worse thing because that is when a lot of control is lost. Be careful who you tell tho. And understand that you might lose anyone you tell no matter how close

I've gotten to the point of having the "I have something to tell you" planned out in my head, but when I get to the person I want to tell the entire speech disappears from my head, to be replaced by literally every worst case scenario that my brain can concoct in the space it would have taken to say those words. It aggravates me to no end.

Maybe a right time will come up. Until then, I'll wait.

I once had a large box of girl's xxl Goodnight delivered and left at my door. If you buy the larger version from Amazon, they're from another provider and they get shipped in the Goodnight's box, so that sat outside for awhile. Other than that, probably not.

My nappies were sent next door by mistake it is no secret now that I wear nappies.

ST50 said:
My nappies were sent next door by mistake it is no secret now that I wear nappies.

Whenever diaper orders come for me I sit out front jittery and waiting. I would die of embarrassment if that happened. "Aww what are these?"

LilacCrinkle said:
Whenever diaper orders come for me I sit out front jittery and waiting. I would die of embarrassment if that happened. "Aww what are these?"

Not an option for you when you're older. Depending on who I order from, a case will just be at my front or side door when I get home from work, if it ships via FedEx or UPS.

So far I've never had diapers delivered to a neighbor though. I suppose I should count myself lucky, considering how many cases I've bought over the years. UPS and FedEx are pretty good about that here.

The most annoying thing I deal with is often orders from places like SaveExpress are shipped "SmartPost", so they use the USPS for final-dellivery. Due to continued problems with mis-delivery of USPS packages, I have a "leave no unattended packages" order on my address. So if I'm not home, they leave a pickup note and I have to go to the post office the next afternoon and pick them up. (ALL packages, not just ones that require a signature) About a quarter of diaper cases I pick up have some damage, and diapers have been visible through the hole on several occasions. Somewhat awkward picking that one up at the counter. But it's hapoened enough that at this point I really don't care anymore as long as diapers aren't spilling out on the floor. They've never managed to damage any diapers, though one time a bag inside actually got slightly torn. (that one had significant damage to the outer box that someone had taped back closed at some point in its journey, whoever did the repair got a good look at the diapers inside)

LilacCrinkle said:

My neighbours wi have seen my inco stuff on the line in any ase so it doesn't matter they now know I wear nappies.

I've got a neighbor I talk to all the time. With my soooo many urinary related surgeries it didnt take too long before it came up I need diapers. He's older and also mentioned prostrate problems starting to get worse. So I ended up giving him a few tips and what to get or not. So yeah, my neighbor knows.

Well if my neighbors don’t know it’s only cause they have not noticed me out mowing the lawn in only my diaper, or doing and other yard work that needs doing. It’s my yard, I’ll dress for my comfort not theirs.

lonnie said:
Well if my neighbors don’t know it’s only cause they have not noticed me out mowing the lawn in only my diaper, or doing and other yard work that needs doing. It’s my yard, I’ll dress for my comfort not theirs.

"Honey, that Lonnie's at it again. Out there just a-mowing away in a diaper."
"Just don't acknowledge it."
"But the grass! It's going to end up down the diaper!"
"Let it go, sweetheart."
"But...grass. It will be itchy..."

How do you normally get your diapers? Is it when you'd normally be shopping with your grandma do you go to the store alone?

Nope, I would be mortified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back