Reactions: RaisedByWolves, Adam2137 and Midwest82
Denmark, Midt-Vestjylland

Last edited:
Warshingtun State :)

Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah
Topeka, KS. Sometimes I feel like i’m in the headspace of dorothy

DiaperKat said:
Warshingtun State :)
Where in Washington State? I used to love in Puyallup until we moved back to California last July.

Reactions: DiaperKat
London, England

Nuuk, Greenland

PaddedInEastvale said:
Where in Washington State? I used to love in Puyallup until we moved back to California last July.

Kent currently & originally from the peninsula (Kitsap). I miss The Puget Sound and the smell of the salty air (sighs)...
Kent is very bipolar & akin to Tacoma's Hilltop neighborhood, with crime, drugs, shootings, & a prolific homeless epidemic, so, as soon as I'm able to move I'm outta here!
I love Washington but I need some peace FFS 😜 Port Townsend is where I'll retire for SURE!

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
DiaperKat said:
Kent currently & originally from the peninsula (Kitsap). I miss The Puget Sound and the smell of the salty air (sighs)...
Kent is very bipolar & akin to Tacoma's Hilltop neighborhood, with crime, drugs, shootings, & a prolific homeless epidemic, so, as soon as I'm able to move I'm outta here!
I love Washington but I need some peace FFS 😜 Port Townsend is where I'll retire for SURE!
I used to work in Kent so I know what you are talking about. I miss Washington so much.

PaddedInEastvale said:
I used to work in Kent so I know what you are talking about. I miss Washington so much.

Post Falls Idaho!!

DiaperKat said:
I’m from Post Falls Idaho, and work in Spokane.

New Mexico

Fargo, North Dakota.

Soon to be in Greenville sc currently in Indiana.

Reactions: Kyree14, Goodnites1990 and osirisboi15
Morrisonville,IL here little rural farm community not sure there are to many ab/do’s around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back