Rearz lil monsters tape issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

theancientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ordered 4 lil monsters from eBay and with every one the lower tapes never last through the night. They seem to fold in to themselves for like no reason,becoming unfixable.this is an issue being how expensive these are.this dousnt happen with most other diaper brands,even other Rearz units.Anyone else have this issue as well?

Well apparently they are fully functional with extra tape.

They do look cute but it’s a downer for sure.

had the same issue but i am unsure if anything was done of it i had mentioned it to a person runing an actual shop down where i live selling rearz product saying she had the same issue and had contacted the owner rep right then when i was there , this is canada tough

I had one of the Rearz with monsters on it delivered as part of a lucky-dip pack from NRU this weekend.

Had exactly the same problem. Such a shame as they looked amazing, and felt great.

The tape problem has been going around. Betterdry had it not even six months ago. 3m had cheapened up their tapes without telling betterdry and they had to switch suppliers. I wonder if the same thing happened here. Kind of surprised they didn't own up to it sooner though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back