Can I please have some advice on a few things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorridgepiggywindowS

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi guys I’ll make my introduction short n’ sweet. I’ve never really left diapers or being little and I’ve had it pretty much all my life. My parents made me feel as though I had a mental illness and so my abdl side almost ate away at me and made me feel terrible. I got therapy to deal with other stuff that was going on in my life and we discussed my abdl side in great depth over years and after reading a lot (ALOT) on this forum and talking in therapy I’ve come to embrace being a little. I realised that it’s not something that I should be ashamed of and that, it’s my way of coping with having such a traumatic childhood. Of course, I don’t go round bragging about it but I’m now at peace with myself. Finding out there are also thousands of people like me gave me a huge sigh of relief too! Of course it’s not all about diapers. I’ve drawn up (in my head) loads of different nursery designs and as soon as I get my own place I’ll be popping down to Ikea and having a field day 😂. I guess I’ve always wanted my own space to just have some security and stability in my life which is what being a little offers me (and my childhood didn’t.)

It’s quite funny actually. Having this side of my life and on the other hand having a completely (what other people classify as normal) life. I used to do pistol and rifle (target) shooting for the Devon County league. I do a lot of leadership and talking infront of hundreds of healthcare professionals about the shortfalls in health services across the U.K. and help people who have mental health illnesses find jobs. I fly private prop aircraft around the U.K. in the summer when it’s easy flying for a bit of extra money on the side. So Not the everyday sort of job but I enjoy it and it’s good money for someone my age.

Anyways back on track. I know I can trust people on here to be honest and straightforward with no sexual stuff (because I can’t stand that stuff) so I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on a few things.

First of all are there any gatherings of people that are littles in the U.K.?

How do I get closer to the abdl community? as I really want to embrace this and have a sense of belonging.

Sorry for the essay in my introduction. Anyways I’d feel priviliged to be part of such a great group of people who share similar interests in :)

Hi porridgepiggywindows, my name is Gabe glad you are here you are part of an awesome community? I would like to talk to you more. Message me anytime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seconded, I've been trying to find ways to get more intimately connected with the lifestyle too. Feel free to message me as well.

The UK is pretty much the heart of all ABDL it seems. There is several stores, get togethers and even nursuries, unlike here in the USA. As for getting closer to the community (in an online sense) is to just be honest, real, straightforward and helpful as well as being yourself. I never got to meet another ABDL in real life despite searching since 2010 around here so I can't speak for that

Hey bud, welcome properly to the forum. You're right, you are a very special person with a very strong desire that shouldn't be denied. I hope you're happy here, and if you ever need to talk about anything, let us know! We'll be happy to help!!

*Hugs*

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It’s great to have somewhere safe to talk about this stuff look forward to seeing you all in the forums :) x

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I’d love to but I’ve got to reach a certain contributor level before I can private message. Add me though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back