Desperation wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie1337

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Does anyone like desperation wetting??? Any tips?

simple .. wait till its to late then go

Drink a bunch of water then go on a long bus ride, or somewhere where there’s no bathrooms, I wouldn’t recommend it though you probably think it seems like fun but when you actually have it happen it’s not.

I get a little nervous in that because of utis but I know there is special tea specifically for detox that will clear you out (but beware of a slight bloated feeling before like you are holding 10 gallons in

And then stopping somehow (most of the time).

This is a popular fetish with women in Japan.

Can someone please explain what this is? It sounds interesting...

I think its a fetish, where they would be desperately in need to pee, and then they will wet their own self. Like drinking lots and lots of water, then wait for a long time until you need to pee very badly and then you have an accident. But someone might can clear it up if my explanation doesn't make much sense, and I'm not sure if it's a fetish or not.
Pika123 said:
Can someone please explain what this is? It sounds interesting...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

In a nutshell it’s about getting into a situation where you’re desperate to pee and are squirming and dancing trying to about hold it in, then at some point it’s too late and you lose control and wet yourself. Pointless doing it in a nappy/diaper though since it all ties in with the humiliation and embarrassment of being seen to have an accident. Certainly a turn on for me.

inthedark said:
I think its a fetish, where they would be desperately in need to pee, and then they will wet their own self. Like drinking lots and lots of water, then wait for a long time until you need to pee very badly and then you have an accident. But someone might can clear it up if my explanation doesn't make much sense, and I'm not sure if it's a fetish or not.

The fetish form goes by omoragashi

No, being that desperate sucks bad and could even lead to death! I used to have a neurogenic blockage called dyssynergia. It's where your sphincter automatically overrides your ability to relax and pee. Coupled with my urge incontinence, I would have increasing pain the longer I couldn't go. I got so desperate to pee that I had to push and strain really hard. Except that had me literally bleeding out of my rear. The pressure in my bladder once backed up into my kidneys too. Nearly died from the resulting renal failure, and the infection I got after that was no fun either.

Then I eventually developed a physical blockage.... Eventually it got so bad I literally could not pee to save my life- no matter what. I was so desperate, and in so much pain, that when I made it to the ER the doctor had to literally stab my abdomen open with a scalpel and insert a tube to drain my bladder.

So when I see someone wanting desperation to pee I equate that to putting a bag over your head during mastrubation. You're tempting fate in a big way.

And yes, hold it long enough, and do that enough times, and you will have a high chance of developing dyssynergia like I had. Or if you're lucky your bladder will just become overstretched and you won't be able to pee. Then of course, there's a good chance that little bit of desperation pain will never go away. So yeah go ahead and keep temping your fate if you still think it's a good idea.

LilacCrinkle said:
The fetish form goes by omoragashi

Yes, that is the correct Japanese linguistic term for this fetish.

caitianx said:
Yes, that is the correct Japanese linguistic term for this fetish.

Yay I was actually right! °-° wait this probably isn't something I should be proud of

That's exactly my reaction tho[emoji23], I surf too muh around tumblr.
LilacCrinkle said:
Yay I was actually right! °-° wait this probably isn't something I should be proud of

I tried that to get started wetting my diaper in bed overnight, but it kinda backfired. My shy bladder slammed shut even harder when I was laying in bed, and as discomfort turned to torture I finally was driven out of bed to go use the toilet.

I did eventually win the battle though, through managing regular small wettings over a matter of weeks and months though.

Now, if say I'm out and about and not able to get to a toilet and start getting desperate, I can surrender to my bladder at any time :)

I prefer to keep my padding associated with positive things and enjoyable. I wear diapers because I enjoy it, and that's how I'd like to keep it!

Not sure if this counts as desperation wetting but one evening I had a couple too many to drink. Our only bathroom is upstairs and I kept putting off going until it was getting really painful. Then I remembered I hadn't shut the propane valve on the grill so I stumbled out to the deck to shut it off. As I bent down to reach the valve I legit started leaking unintentionally. I thought to myself, well screw it... and just sat down there on the deck and left the floodgates open. Twenty minutes later my wife came looking for me and I'm not sure how I explained why I was sitting on the deck. I think I said I was looking at the stars or something but I can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back