• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi I'm New

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie1337

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey all. I am new and have never talked about this to anyone in my life ever. I like desperation wetting... and yeaaaa.... wearing diapers. Awkward...... my gender is... interesting - I wouldn't call myself a typical male. I like both sexes, men more so than women because women have more rules - and there are things I like about men I have not been able to find a woman to recreate.

Basically I drink as much as I can, but slowly. Then, I do something while I wait and try not to for as long as I can. Or sometimes I will slowly wet myself a little more and more - but sometimes that leads to premature flooding so I stopped teasing myself.

Hi Newbie,
welcome to Adisc. Whilst your intro is interesting, it really doesn't say anything about you. So how about telling us things liek your hobbies and interests outside of nappies? Are you working or still in education? Do you have a partner and are they supportive? If you look at the top of the page you wil see a link entitled ADISC Intros, Rules and tips. Click on it and have a read there is a lot of useful information in it that is useful to new members.

Also by telling us more about yourself you will probably get more interest from other members. Then have a look through the forums and find 2 or 3 you lie and join them and more importantly join in and enjoy what the site has to offer.

Welcome again.

hey i just joined up myself

Hey there ;
U r the first person I have ever contacted about my new discovery. I am so excited ( in every way ) about this new direction.
I am sitting here writing to u in a soggy and I couldnt be happier. I love the texture the sensation of letting go at will and Im noticing a new nutty smell eminating from my diaper.. I am alone as my family is away for a few days and am exploring this new sensation. SO much to say so much to experience . I really cant say enough about this fetish I have pleasured myself with for years. I am going to see how much my pair of Diaper "briefs "can sustain and then ..well I figure it out:) thanks for listening J

- - - Updated - - -

Hey same here never thought Id be talkin to someone who is into this like me . Its not like I can talk to my friends or people I know so this is really exciting

Joeysalvo said:
Hey there ;
U r the first person I have ever contacted about my new discovery. I am so excited ( in every way ) about this new direction.
I am sitting here writing to u in a soggy and I couldnt be happier. I love the texture the sensation of letting go at will and Im noticing a new nutty smell eminating from my diaper.. I am alone as my family is away for a few days and am exploring this new sensation. SO much to say so much to experience . I really cant say enough about this fetish I have pleasured myself with for years. I am going to see how much my pair of Diaper "briefs "can sustain and then ..well I figure it out:) thanks for listening J

- - - Updated - - -

Hey same here never thought Id be talkin to someone who is into this like me . Its not like I can talk to my friends or people I know so this is really exciting

congrats about descovering your ABDL side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back