Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Let's pretend this. You are strapped in a high chair and your allowed to have absolutely ANY messy food you want. All tummy aches are magically cured and kissed better. Here is the catch. You only have 5 minutes to make the biggest mess possible and you can't leave the high chair until time is up.

What is your favorite messy food? One that you would fearlessly pose with to a camera? Is it saucy ribs? Go gurt? Superman ice cream? (No really the whole joke on Superman flavor has litterly turned to a legit Superman branded ice cream here)

^-° and if you don't want to rush then just simply what is your favorite? Just thought it might be fun. No napkins allowed though.

Mashed Potatoes!

Definitely spaghetti, although I'd only make a mess of it if I had a nice feeding bib on, as tomato sauce is a stain that is quite difficult to get out.

I have to agree with Poofybutt. I would love to have a nice plate of spaghetti and meatballs in sauce that I could make a mess of. Of course for dessert, it's ICE CREAM!. Nothing is better.

Tapioca pudding!!!!! Oh how I loved that as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back