Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
So I have a slight question/worry that has been on my mind lately... As early back as I can remember when I started being abdl , I noticed that my main preference toward activity is based on quiet time and being a sleepy cute baby.

A lot of people on here I am sure are thinking "what's the problem with that?" But there kind of might be. I know there is everyone who says don't follow stereotypes and all that and be yourself but all these success stories I here from caretakers and abdls do not involve it and only the fantasy stories hardly even mention the subject but for a brief moment.

Let me use an example. I would rather be in a dim lit nursery with soft music playing and slightly humid so it is easy to breathe from my allergy problems, and snuggling soft toys and wearing night diapers, rather than let's say going on a playdate with Legos or bath time. On top of this I here people like to "stay in they're diapers" but I change out of them immediately upon even a slight wet...not mattering to my 6100ml capacity. Also, a waste of money.

What I am trying to say is that I am very worried that I may be boaring of an abdl. I have my comforts toward the sleepy side but for example that only limits me to "diapering, putting to bed, rocking, and lullabies".... I mean yeah if I see a playground I may wanna go to it but my main comfort would rather have Naptime. I don't want if my caretaker in the future ever happens for me to be boaring. I want to expand my pallette and I just don't know where to start. I DONT want to be just laying around while others get fed and playing with each other and sharing while I am just sleeping the whole time. (And I wake up many many times at night to especially when wearing diapers,, possible paranoia of diaper checks or being found out because my sheets pull back and I don't have a door
for the last year and a half right because hurricane Irma ate it..

Please where do I start? I wanna be fun... :(

It sounds to me like you're using your Little time as a way to relax and de-stress. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. By any chance, do you regress to a very young age? An infant doesn't do much more than sleep and snuggle either, so you might just be a very tiny baby. I know there's caregivers out there who like taking care of an adult baby who relies on them for everything and doesn't run around like a literal 2 year old all the time.

That being said, maybe you could try planning a longer Little time, where you start with a nap to refuel, and when you're feeling more awake, you could plan a few different activities. If my suspicion about your Little age is correct, you might enjoy having a rattle, soft blocks or a plush baby book to play with. Maybe also a teething toy or two? Listening to a children's audio book might be fun to, and when you get a caregiver, that could translate to them reading a book to you.

For feeding, do you have a bottle? A warm bottle of milk or tea, whichever you prefer, could be nice and soothing too, and you could incorporate it into your naptime routine.

Maybe bath time could be fun for you too...even if you don't have a bath tub, you could get bath paints and just fingerpaint on the walls of your shower which you can then rinse off.

Schwanensee said:
It sounds to me like you're using your Little time as a way to relax and de-stress. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. By any chance, do you regress to a very young age? An infant doesn't do much more than sleep and snuggle either, so you might just be a very tiny baby. I know there's caregivers out there who like taking care of an adult baby who relies on them for everything and doesn't run around like a literal 2 year old all the time.

That being said, maybe you could try planning a longer Little time, where you start with a nap to refuel, and when you're feeling more awake, you could plan a few different activities. If my suspicion about your Little age is correct, you might enjoy having a rattle, soft blocks or a plush baby book to play with. Maybe also a teething toy or two? Listening to a children's audio book might be fun to, and when you get a caregiver, that could translate to them reading a book to you.

For feeding, do you have a bottle? A warm bottle of milk or tea, whichever you prefer, could be nice and soothing too, and you could incorporate it into your naptime routine.

Maybe bath time could be fun for you too...even if you don't have a bath tub, you could get bath paints and just fingerpaint on the walls of your shower which you can then rinse off.

Thank you for your response back. I almost had to keep myself from dropping in little space just reading the post tho because it really got me thinking...and it's true. You are correct about the little age and I never really thought about that to much before.. but yes I am more of a infant age then a toddler age when it comes down to it. It comforts me further knowing there are caretakers who would still be okay with that,as this concerned me greatly. Sleeping and snuggling are just so relaxing to me, and whenever I overwealm from stress I'm first to pick up a soft stuffy and curl as tight as I can while soft music plays through my headphones, imagining someone caring watching over me telling me it will all be okay.

Due to teeth being kinda bad and rattles being noisy (live in a house of those who don't accept) I like the idea of soft blocks in fact that reminds me of when I was young there were these blocks but they looked like bricks and came in many colors.

As for baths I remember using bath fizzies a few times and watching the colors swirl but I never heard of baff paint...umm..BATH paint. Sorry. And drinking from a bottle I used to do and I like the idea of tea a LOT. oddly enough from everything I out in a bottle includung apple juice and strawberry milk I never thought of tea. (Better go unsweetened tho )

Your help is greatly appreciated, thank you so much ^-°

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back