Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitteredArtist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone heard of this company? Supposedly they are launching a new disposable soon but I've never heard of them

They've been around for years, and have been selling other ABDL brands, they've only recently decided to introduce their own brand since selling others isn't very profitable. They've been known in the community more for cloth diapers, which are probably the cheapest, best quality you can get. They are a great company and have a brick and mortar store in Las Vegas.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GlitteredArtist said:
Has anyone heard of this company? Supposedly they are launching a new disposable soon but I've never heard of them

Yup. Been using their cloth prefold diapers for about six years now. Best adult prefolds I've worn--according to my own preferences, anyway. (The prefold lovers among us are actually blessed with quite a few excellent choices.) Robert of Changing Times has decided that a disposable offering is the key to financial success these days, and he's probably right about that. I hope it goes well for him. The Bear Hugz diapers look like a pretty solid offering, even if they aren't exactly innovative. But if they sell, that would bode well for all of his offerings, including his cloth/reusable products.

They're a "brick&mortar" from Californium.

To my knowledge they are a store in Las Vegas only.

I have bought disposable diaper samples and Gray's snap on plastic pants from them.

Service has been great and last time I logged into their store site they have cut back on their selection of items.

Egor

This is the first time I have seen or heard of them! I was just looking at their website and they look awesome! We we're out to Vegas earlier this year and stayed at Cesar's Palace for a convention. I wish I had known about them then! I was reading about the new disposable Bear Hugs they're working on getting...it says they hold over a gallon of fluid!!!

bigbabygirl said:
I wish I had known about them then! I was reading about the new disposable Bear Hugs they're working on getting...it says they hold over a gallon of fluid!!!

Seems impractical, even for overnight...

I bought the high waisted plastic pants from them. They're a good company to buy from.

I've been wearing the cloth diapers and plastic pants they sell for many years. I was in Vegas last year and met Robert (the owner) and his wife at their store. Very nice people and highly recommended.

Spaz said:
I've been wearing the cloth diapers and plastic pants they sell for many years. I was in Vegas last year and met Robert (the owner) and his wife at their store. Very nice people and highly recommended.

And a very strong scent of baby powder!

Scaramouche said:
And a very strong scent of baby powder!

Ha Ha. Yes, that is true.

GlitteredArtist said:

I didn't see their diaper there but I saw they had diaper samples just like Wearing Clouds does so I tried to order some but their shipping is ridiculous. Makes Wearing Clouds look much better with their shipping so I ordered from them instead. $8.91 to ship two diapers? I only had to pay $6.12 for shipping for four diapers from Wearing Clouds.

I've tried a sample of their new diaper "sweet dreams" and I like the pastel colors and the velcro waistband of course.
There's a pic of it in action on my instagram @abmommyvegas

Also a reminder that they are having an Open House BBQ on Sept 1st, 2018 11am+++ with hot dogs, snacks & raffles. If you're in Vegas, stop by & hang out!!

mommymissy said:
I've tried a sample of their new diaper "sweet dreams" and I like the pastel colors and the velcro waistband of course.
There's a pic of it in action on my instagram @abmommyvegas

Also a reminder that they are having an Open House BBQ on Sept 1st, 2018 11am+++ with hot dogs, snacks & raffles. If you're in Vegas, stop by & hang out!!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/changingtimesdiapercompany/posts/
FaceBook said:
OPEN HOUSE 2018 at Changing Times Diaper Company, Las Vegas, NV.
Come on over on Saturday, September 1, 2018 for our second annual open house. This is a great opportunity to meet other local residents and a out of town visitors, or, visit our store for the first time.
Free hot dogs, potato chips, sodas, water and cupcakes. Get your free raffle ticket for a chance to win a full or sample pack of disposable diapers and whatever we can come up as additional prizes. One prize per person and you must be present to win.
Just a few simple rules:
No dirty diapers
Street clothes must be worn at all times
Show respect to fellow attendees
Backpacks must be left in your vehicle or at our front desk
We are excited to introduce our new printed disposable diaper which is receiving rave reviews for its cute print. The diaper should be arriving later this week or early next week. Just in time for our annual open house.

ooo I see Carousel on their page, those are hard to find! I'd suggest giving them a try, they fit just like a Bambino or DC Amore but have better capacity and a much more babyish / lightweight print.

I love the brick and mortar store because they will open it for you anytime if you call in advance. (being closed Sat & Sun is pretty limp customer service but...)

Prices are what you'd expect for the service of having it at your fingertips.

Their new design came and sold out before I even knew about it.

Their marketing presence is spotty, is what I'm saying. I always like to pump them up.

xoxoxo

I had a hard enough time going into a local walgreens in the past, i even was stressed when ordering online. how does one get the courage to walk into a store like this one? I would love some advice may be going to vegas soon and a part of me says no way but my little side is like lets go lets go lets go.

cannaboy88 said:
I had a hard enough time going into a local walgreens in the past, i even was stressed when ordering online. how does one get the courage to walk into a store like this one? I would love some advice may be going to vegas soon and a part of me says no way but my little side is like lets go lets go lets go.

You have to learn to stop caring so much what others "might" think of you. Especially when it could be "might not" just the same. So what if some random person has an issue with others adults wearing a diaper. That their problem, not yours. Ultimately you just need to be more confident in yourself and less concerned with others around you.

I was kind of concerned too, sat out front for a few minutes, then went in. The owner greeted me, asked if was my first time in, asked where I’m from. All very friendly. There were a couple of other people in the store and we just ignored each other. It was fine. You’ll be among friends. Just do it!

And it’s probably easier than Walgreens. Everyone knows why you’re at the store, no funny looks or judgment when you’re at the cash register. Just like minded people who think nothing of you being there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back