Not open for further replies.

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
What’s your go-to security object? Do you bring it with you when you go out, or keep it at home? Have you ever lost it when you were out? I have a little 12 inch stuffed dragon that I made myself named Whisper. He goes with me everywhere in my purse and comes out to play when I go to therapy. I also have a little dish towel-sized purple blankie from Saranoni that I take with me on walks. I’m trading in my purse for a small backpack soon to accommodate the diapers that I have to carry for my new-ish bowel IC, and when I make the switch, I’m going to keep my blankie with me too, because just knowing it’s there makes me feel safer and snuggly. Tell me about your lovies , transitional objects, etc.!

I've recently acquired a small plush pencil pouch that looks like a black and white French Bulldog. I named him Jean Lafitte (or "Lafitte" for short) and he serves the important purpose of keeping my inhaler close by. :3

For me at times, all four depending upon mood.

Blanket.

Thumb. :thumbup4::thumbup4::thumbup4:
And don't ask me "why?" but it has to be the LEFT THUMB.
Once as a kid I broke my left hand and had it all cast up for several weeks. :thumbdown4::sadno::thumbsdwn: the right thumb was never right (Pun intended. :p

Plushies: always at night, sometimes during the day (my current favorite being Chase from PAW Patrol)
Binky: almost always at night unless I'm sick, rarely during the day
Bottle: during the day, several times a week, rarely at night

My small Pink Bunny plush and My light Blue pacifier, I usually have them When I'm asleep. ( = w = )

ESPF said:
Thumb. :thumbup4::thumbup4::thumbup4:
And don't ask me "why?" but it has to be the LEFT THUMB.
Once as a kid I broke my left hand and had it all cast up for several weeks. :thumbdown4::sadno::thumbsdwn: the right thumb was never right (Pun intended. :p

Agreed! I'm a thumb addict too, and it's only ever been the left one! The right one just doesn't sit right!

Bear! His name is Mr. Bear. He is about 5" sitting down and 8" standing. He goes with me pretty much everywhere and he has beans in his tummy that make me feel better when I am stressed and I rub his tummy.

I sleep with a pacifier every night. I only use my bottle during the night or all day on the weekends. Every night I like to sleep with Barry Bear. I never use a blankie because I don't find those appealing.

OK, so if you make me prioritize, Moosey (plushie), Blue (blankie), paci and bottle tie for third. Because my wife gives me my bottle, Ill take that any day over the paci. Take my wife out of the equation, then Ill go with the paci over the bottle.

Wuggle said:
Agreed! I'm a thumb addict too, and it's only ever been the left one! The right one just doesn't sit right!
Thumb for me but it's my right thumb then my Chase Build a Bear plushie

I have a 3ft tall bear. His name is Wuzzy, and he wears a diaper just like me. I sleep with him every night, so he goes everywhere I go. The only exception is that he doesn't like to fly or be in hospitals, so I have a smaller 1ft diapered bear. Her name is Sandy and my wife gave me her.

I changed my mind; Blankie followed by stuffed moose. I can clandestinely take the blankie almost anywhere. Where as a man at almost 59, toting around a stuffed moose wearing a pre-fold cloth diaper and blue diaper pins might.....be a little awkward.

I always go to sleep with my big teddy bear. My wife got him for me, so there's a part of her in my bear.

littlemoosey said:
I changed my mind; Blankie followed by stuffed moose. I can clandestinely take the blankie almost anywhere. Where as a man at almost 59, toting around a stuffed moose wearing a pre-fold cloth diaper and blue diaper pins might.....be a little awkward.

In my diaper bag I carry a small plushie, either my "Stuart" Minion or my little purble lamb.
Just having them near comforts me.

A couple, but first, bear.

Well... Stuffie. Particularly my favorite white rabbit stuffie with a pink bow named Bunny (who's with me right now not surprisingly). An older fellow who definitely shows it being filled with heavy beans in the legs giving him a light weighted effect.

Followed by my favorite blankie, a fuzzy pink Barbie blanket I've had since I was 5 forever on my bed.

Paci is great too but only use it occasionally. A mixed pastel color LFB gen 2 big shield on a bunny plushie leash

Bottles once in a while. Mostly because I don't like washing and leaving them to dry so much with people around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back