Bumooza Intro Thread - Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be buying the diapers on my next paycheck at the end of the month. Where would I be able to post reviews for it (as the site doesn't show a place) I will happily put it through the ultimate baby puppy test. *Beams*

After looking at the photos I’m reminded of the 2nd generation tykables. Hopefully these are close to them to, I liked them a lot, the only bad thing was that the mediums ran kind of small, maybe the rep can post actual measurements of this diaper in medium so we can get a grasp on this.

Welcome! I hope the tapes are really good, and that you add a velcro style soon. Good Luck!

I'm always a fan of front-and-back elastic. could use a better shot of the leak guards. As others have mentioned, the shell art does seem a bit generic. With your product/company name, I was expecting to see a "littles playing war" theme on the shell. A "diaperfurs in the living room having a cowboys-and-indians style war in the living room" image comes to mind as I have seen that scenario a few times over at furaffinity.

LilacCrinkle said:
I will be buying the diapers on my next paycheck at the end of the month. Where would I be able to post reviews for it (as the site doesn't show a place) I will happily put it through the ultimate baby puppy test. *Beams*

There is a section for this on the product page here:

Product Page

Note - the site only accepts reviews from verified purchasers.

- - - Updated - - -

pampers4U said:
After looking at the photos I’m reminded of the 2nd generation tykables. Hopefully these are close to them to, I liked them a lot, the only bad thing was that the mediums ran kind of small, maybe the rep can post actual measurements of this diaper in medium so we can get a grasp on this.

Sure - exactly how would you like me to measure them?

- - - Updated - - -

12srepaid said:
Welcome! I hope the tapes are really good, and that you add a velcro style soon. Good Luck!

Velcro will be next :)

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
I'm always a fan of front-and-back elastic. could use a better shot of the leak guards. As others have mentioned, the shell art does seem a bit generic. With your product/company name, I was expecting to see a "littles playing war" theme on the shell. A "diaperfurs in the living room having a cowboys-and-indians style war in the living room" image comes to mind as I have seen that scenario a few times over at furaffinity.

I'm not familiar with that site - is it a SFW enough image that you could link it here? Is that something you'd like to see in the future?

-Guy

So, is the order number I got a count of how many orders you've received up to that point? If so, you've got a lot of shipping to do!

interesting as shipping or how cost wise to ship to canada/countrys or availablity in that form

PaddedColorado said:
So, is the order number I got a count of how many orders you've received up to that point? If so, you've got a lot of shipping to do!

Unfortunately it is not! Although a man can dream.

- - - Updated - - -

guest said:
interesting as shipping or how cost wise to ship to canada/countrys or availablity in that form

Working with my distributor on this currently. I hope to have an update by the end of the week.

-Guy

If also say that the print looks uninspired, and generic. The abdl diaper market seems flooded today. I think you'd really have to do your research and get a better print going, or you'll just be left out to dry. Puns intended.

I think one thing you can do, is to research in getting more solid colored plastics. And maybe make some themed prints based off of those colors. Most prints are usually just thrown on a diaper without much thought. From what I see, it's pretty much how I feel about your print.

One thing we need to see more of is shortalls with a variety of options perhaps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the new name when you rebrand but I do have a couple of questions:

1. The pics on your site modelling the diaper are they actual model shots from the finished product or part of the concept run?
2. The top and bottom tapes seem quite far apart, can you advise if these are designed to be in the slimmer side of medium?
3. Do they fit like any existing diapers on the market and if so which ones?

Argent said:
1. The pics on your site modelling the diaper are they actual model shots from the finished product or part of the concept run?
Production run. It is against my personal philosophy to advertise products for sale in this way which aren't concrete.

Argent said:
2. The top and bottom tapes seem quite far apart, can you advise if these are designed to be in the slimmer side of medium?
3. Do they fit like any existing diapers on the market and if so which ones?
I am hesitant to name competitor products directly out of respect. I won't give you any specific examples, but I would say they run neither "big" nor "small" to other similar AB/DL branded products - it should be roughly the same.

Take care,
-Guy

My tablet keeps telling me site is down or moved. ...? Why can't I see it?

paddedgrimlin said:
My tablet keeps telling me site is down or moved. ...? Why can't I see it?

try copying and pasting this URL

https://www.bumooza.com

I tried again on multiple browsers on my PC and on my phone and it seems to be working

I saw you only have mediums for sale right now. Do you plan to offer larges soon?

Are you gonna add a size that fits up to a 60 inch waist?

Slomo said:
I saw you only have mediums for sale right now. Do you plan to offer larges soon?

Yes - I plan to implement that as the next "product" I role out, per say.

- - - Updated - - -

AnimeDude892 said:
Are you gonna add a size that fits up to a 60 inch waist?

I do not have plans to do this in the near future. Thank you for your question.

Take care,
- Guy

Got mine delivered today! Going to give them a test run at work tomorrow, always exciting to try out a new brand for the first time.

Welcome. Always interesting to see a new brand enter the market.

PaddedColorado said:
Got mine delivered today! Going to give them a test run at work tomorrow, always exciting to try out a new brand for the first time.

Great! I'm excited to hear your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back