Bumooza Intro Thread - Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumoozaOfficial

Rep for Bumooza
Company Rep
Hello everyone,

So Friday I posted an intro thread for myself and the new company, Bumooza, on reddit. I'd been meaning to make a similar thread on ADISC since. A lot of this will be a copy paste of that thread, but I want to emphasize - I want to hear from you all. If you have any questions about myself, the company, or otherwise, respond to this thread or get in touch with me. I greatly enjoy having a dialogue.

Additionally, I'd also like to mention it's been pointed out that the name I've chosen for the company isn't ideal. Your feedback is taken seriously, and I will re-brand before the next product launch, but for the time being I am keeping the name so as to minimize any resulting confusion. I've been told it brings a rather "unpleasant" image to mind (to put it kindly!), and I honestly hadn't made the connection that the community did until afterwords - you live and you learn! :biggrin: For now, I'm getting a kick out of the creative jokes the community is coming up with, so keep 'em coming!

A bit about Bumooza, I created this company with a simple goal - provide consumers of AB/DL products with high quality offerings, an easy to use website, and an outstanding and responsive customer experience at a fair price.

As a (new) business owner, I strive for my business to adhere to some key values, some tangible and some intangible. While they may not be unique, they are important to me:

Acceptance of everyone, of all genders, backgrounds, and sexual orientations

Delivering an outstanding customer experience

Conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner

Taking community feedback and suggestions into account for new and existing products

Responding to all inquiries in a timely manner

Responding and accepting constructive criticism

When / if ever it comes time, paying all employees a livable wage (I am currently the sole "employee")​

I view the AB/DL community as a relatively tight-knit group. At the risk of sounding cheesy, I strive to treat you all with the respect I would of a family member, as that is what is deserved (this is true of everyone of course).

The above being said, the AB/DL community and our customers will be the foundation of this business if it is to be successful, so I want to hear from you all. If any of you guys and gals have any questions about myself, the company, or otherwise, let me know!

Finally, the site is live at bumooza.com. If any of you wish to place an order, be sure to use the coupon code "reddit" (not case sensitive) for an additional 5% off of your order (Note: I understand you all may not be part of the reddit community, but for the sake of simplicity, and without going into too much detail, it will work best if the ADISC community uses this coupon for the time being. I will implement an ADISC specific coupon code soon!).

At the time of writing this post, I've got an automatic 10% off coupon active as well site-wide (you are able to use both). Shipping is currently restricted to the US, and is always free. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the site. The mods will want you to edit your profile and add vendor to it. I'm not sure how one does that but the mods can help if it's not obvious. It's no big deal and vendors are welcome on this site. In fact, us members haven gotten a lot of useful information and support from our vendor members, and it seems to be working out well for everyone.

I look forward to trying these out I love when new products hit the market and it's nice to have a company which free shipping it makes a difference look forward to leaving a review

BumoozaOfficial said:
Hello everyone,

So Friday I posted an intro thread for myself and the new company, Bumooza, on reddit. I'd been meaning to make a similar thread on ADISC since. A lot of this will be a copy paste of that thread, but I want to emphasize - I am want to hear from you all. If you have any questions about myself, the company, or otherwise, respond to this thread or get in touch with me. I greatly enjoy having a dialogue.

Additionally, I'd also like to mention it's been pointed out that the name I've chosen for the company isn't ideal. Your feedback is taken seriously, and I will re-brand before the next product launch, but for the time being I am keeping the name so as to minimize any resulting confusion. I've been told it brings a rather "unpleasant" image to mind (to put it kindly!), and I honestly hadn't made the connection that the community did until afterwords - you live and you learn! :biggrin: For now, I'm getting a kick out of the creative jokes the community is coming up with, so keep 'em coming!

A bit about Bumooza, I created this company with a simple goal - provide consumers of AB/DL products with high quality offerings, an easy to use website, and an outstanding and responsive customer experience at a fair price.

As a (new) business owner, I strive for my business to adhere to some key values, some tangible and some intangible. While they may not be unique, they are important to me:

Acceptance of everyone, of all genders, backgrounds, and sexual orientations

Delivering an outstanding customer experience

Conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner

Taking community feedback and suggestions into account for new and existing products

Responding to all inquiries in a timely manner

Responding and accepting constructive criticism

When / if ever it comes time, paying all employees a livable wage (I am currently the sole "employee")​

I view the AB/DL community as a relatively tight-knit group. At the risk of sounding cheesy, I strive to treat you all with the respect I would of a family member, as that is what is deserved (this is true of everyone of course).

The above being said, the AB/DL community and our customers will be the foundation of this business if it is to be successful, so I want to hear from you all. If any of you guys and gals have any questions about myself, the company, or otherwise, let me know!

Finally, the site is live at bumooza.com. If any of you wish to place an order, be sure to use the coupon code "reddit" (not case sensitive) for an additional 5% off of your order (Note: I understand you all may not be part of the reddit community, but for the sake of simplicity, and without going into too much detail, it will work best if the ADISC community uses this coupon for the time being. I will implement an ADISC specific coupon code soon!).

At the time of writing this post, I've got an automatic 10% off coupon active as well site-wide (you are able to use both). Shipping is currently restricted to the US, and is always free. Thank you for your time.

Welcome to the community! Where is your company located?

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. The mods will want you to edit your profile and add vendor to it. I'm not sure how one does that but the mods can help if it's not obvious.

Thank you for the tip.

To the moderators, I'd be happy to do this if I am directed as to how.

- - - Updated - - -

Safariwolf said:
I look forward to trying these out I love when new products hit the market and it's nice to have a company which free shipping it makes a difference look forward to leaving a review

Thank you, your interest is appreciated. Don't hesitate to contact me in whatever way is most convenient for you should you have any questions you feel I can answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Ehorton said:
Welcome to the community! Where is your company located?

Thank you for the warm welcome!

The company's distribution center is located in Greenville, South Carolina. We do not currently have a physical location beyond this.

NeverKnow said:
Welcome. Good to have you around.

Do you have any specific products you want to bring to the market besides diapers? (It's understandable if you don't want to reveal big plans.)

None yet. There are obvious related products like bed sheets, PJs, etc. that other brands have done, but I haven't looked into it yet. I wanted to start off with a strong entry into the AB/DL diaper market first, and have that be the foundation of the company. My focus right now is 100% on diapers and not spreading out resources too thin, and potentially ending up with less-than-great products as a result. In my mind, quality is king.

That being said, do you have anything you'd like to see in terms of AB/DL products besides diapers? I will of course look into it, but admittedly, my focus is on making sure the core product is as good as it can be first!

Thank you for your input.

Unfortunately there never is a "make-everyone-happy" option ... personally, I dislike the way that all the products are going to "thicker and more absorbent" .... Not even out of being discrete, having a smaller frame, the width on most of the adult premium diapers I have tried have been so extreme that they just aren't comfortable. To rub salt on a wound, when I've tried the handful of small sized adult diapers out there - they are so small, they barely fit; if they even do.

My hope is that a company comes along and makes a wider range of sizes, but maybe has fewer prints or "other options". Find a design and form that works - then make a wide range of sizes, rather than a wide range of prints, etc.

Hello "BumoozaOfficial" Or whatever you real name is :D
Dang... :( No cotton&Plastic? You know some of us in here are looking to save a buck, some are concerned for the environment, some just like that big wad of cotton next to there clit, and there are a few of us still that are "kicken it old school".

ESPF said:
Hello "BumoozaOfficial" Or whatever you real name is :D
Dang... :( No cotton&Plastic? You know some of us in here are looking to save a buck, some are concerned for the environment, some just like that big wad of cotton next to there clit, and there are a few of us still that are "kicken it old school".

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, could you please clarify?

Gods... :rolleyes: Kids today. If it's not use it once and toss it they just do not get it. :bleh:
Cotton diapers and Plastic pants.
There are at least a half dozen reasons why some of us still like cotton&plastic better.

ESPF said:
Gods... :rolleyes: Kids today. If it's not use it once and toss it they just do not get it. :bleh:
Cotton diapers and Plastic pants.
There are at least a half dozen reasons why some of us still like cotton&plastic better.

Ah, I see. You'd like to see some more additions to the "cotton diaper" market space?

Edit: By cotton, I mean "cloth"!

Last edited:
The print could use some work and maybe little cheaper down the road would nice because a case of 80 is a little high.

I think ESPF might mean cloth diapers, but it isn't coming across very well. :laugh:

Thank you CuddleWoozle :hug:

ESPF said:
Thank you CuddleWoozle :hug:

You're welcome. :3 I'd second that vote for cloth, too, even though I haven't gotten around to getting any yet.

I've seen them done well, but really, you can't have too many options. LOL Especially if there were some way to translate the designs of the disposables into a printed cloth. I know that Rearz has done it, and once I'm sure all the drama is over with them I might order some cloth with their prints on them.

(Imagine the fun of having a cute diaper design, but being able to use it for years and years after it's been 'discontinued'!)

CuddleWoozle said:
Especially if there were some way to translate the designs of the disposables into a printed cloth. I know that Rearz has done it, I might order some cloth with their prints on them.

I know you can get the DIAPERS in solid colors CuddleWoozle. And PLASTIC PANTIES come in lots of neat prints now days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back