Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I know some people don't think crinklz prints because it not really a babyish design. but when I was younger most none name brand had animal prints of some kind.

I love the prints. Especially the aquatic design. I love the stars and when my wife first saw them she awe how cute it’s looks like the old Elmo pamper diapers. 😊

My aunt thinks it cute after I showed her one because she saw one in the trash.

I want the animals on some kind of t-shirt. I would rock the heck out of that. They're too too cute. *laugh*

So would I :)

Good sure of ABDl diapers have design problem to get the just perfect design we all want.

I love the prints as well. My favorite is Crinklz himself since he has a diaper on. This is also my go to diaper I wear all day. My wife thinks the prints are cute too.

I also love the prints. Crinklz are my go-to playtime diaper and the Astronaut design is my favorite followed closely by Aquanauts. Original design is cute too but eeeehhhh they just don't hold a candle to the other two in my opinion

Poohbearboy said:
My aunt thinks it cute after I showed her one because she saw one in the trash.

Hee! :3 Awesome! My mom also gave "Cute looking diapers" -comment when I visited at hers house last Easter and I stood right in front of her while wearing my playsuit (kick pants) and car printed bodyonesie :eek: I just took these pics after that and before I needed to got clean *blushes* My babyfur friend also got similar comment so I think that these are mom and auntie approved pamps! :D Haha!
crinkleburr easter pics 086 (1350x1800).jpgcrinkleburr easter pics 092 (1350x1800).jpgcrinkleburr easter pics 097 (1350x1800).jpg

Like to try them.how doo thay handle a hevey wetter? A fun brack frome plane white diapers.

jeffeybug said:
Like to try them.how doo thay handle a hevey wetter? A fun brack frome plane white diapers.

Possibly the best of any other diaper out there. The same for messes too. I stay well hydrated (about 64 oz per day), and never have to worry about leaks, even after 12 hours of use.

Though if you do want them without prints, Betterdry is their plain white version of the same diaper.

I wear them all day once while working outside and the diaper held up no problem without leaks.

I love my crinklz!! Amazing absorption and can hold a good messing. My fiancé actually said I look adorable in them and will rub my padded bum when we cuddle and watch movies.....though this is extremely recent I still love it!

2 heavy wettings will leak on the third.

KSABDL said:

It varies based on exactly how heavy your heavy wetting is. I've gone eight hours at work in them and gone IN them about three-four times and they've not leaked on me at work yet. (I DID manage to make one leak over a weekend day when I was off because I was too lazy to get up and change. At least until I felt the dampness on my leg. D: )

I have used better dry. It has lasted me all night with no leaks. It was soaked.

Over hydrated yesterday since it was really hot out. I kinda new that last night was going to be a heavy wetting night so I choose a crinklz aqua, it did the job perfectly, I would say this handles slightly better than a rearz safari, at least for me anyway. For the price per diaper these are the best bang for the $$$, I enjoy these a lot

KSABDL said:
How much liquid do you consider a heavy wetting? Is the fit right?

Crinklz/BetterDry are pretty dang absorbent so I'm really surprised it leaked so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back