Is there anything more interactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomkinglordofvenom

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I've been looking around for abdl events, but none of them seem interactive as my ultimate goal is to enjoy a weekend being taken care of, but none of the events I've seen seem to offer this, are their any events that offer maybe caretakers or something to that extent?

Venomkinglordofvenom said:
I've been looking around for abdl events, but none of them seem interactive as my ultimate goal is to enjoy a weekend being taken care of, but none of the events I've seen seem to offer this, are their any events that offer maybe caretakers or something to that extent?

Your best shot isn't an event (as that is more for like people getting together and MABEY a playdate unless there is a switch there, (which taking care of people left and right won't give them time to be little and may lead to burnout) but rather unfortunately getting a caretaker yourself or visiting an adult nursery. Everyone wants to be taking care of but there is some things that money just can't pay for. We all reach the desperation side but don't be blinded. Another option might be a convention but there it is heavily frowned on to just go after caretakers. If you get a friend who has one and you both firmly agree that if you travel then they will share for example or something is another option but the number one way to go is to wait for the moment to find your own (or take the online caretaker route which can be nice too)

Sorry if I upset you, just trying to say options..

Male friends. These things are based in relationships and that comfort can take a little time to achieve. Be patient and a decent person and you should be able to have some fun. Also be ready to give of yourself (I would say that's part of being decent but thought it best to spell it out).

Sadly, no such events exist. From experience, most AB/DL related events are about networking and making friendships, they are not about having your fantasies fulfilled (although there may be some exceptions to the rule). It is possible for you to meet caregivers at AB/DL events, but also from experience, many of them are already taken or they'll want to get to know you better before engaging in a Baby/Caregiver dynamic with you. This isn't to say that you shouldn't attend AB/DL events just because they don't entail something more interactive/hands-on, I have met quite a few padded friends at local AB/DL events and as a result of these friendships, I've had a few playdates and padded sleepovers, it's not quite a caregiver/baby dynamic, but it's fun nonetheless.

As Trevor has said, your best bet in finding the type of interaction and relationship you seek, would be to form meaningful relationships/friendships with other people, people within the AB/DL community or outside of it. These types of relationships don't happen overnight, if you meet the right person and build trust and rapport then you'll have a relationship that is more in line with what you desire, there really is no rushing into something like that.

Also, the only thing remotely close to what you are seeking would be to visit a professional AB/DL nursery, but your chances of doing so may be slim depending on your location and finances. AB/DL nurseries are not a readily available thing, they exist in certain locations only and the professional caregivers there usually charge an arm and a leg for their services, they aren't really something a young, newly exploring AB is going to be able to take advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back