Adults fitting into baby diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe there are adults saying they wear actual baby diapers. If this is true then they need to post a picture of themselves in an actual baby diaper.

pampers47 said:
Hard to believe there are adults saying they wear actual baby diapers. If this is true then they need to post a picture of themselves in an actual baby diaper.
On a lame weekend day I binged watched youtube videos and came across some adults trying to get into one and shoot the dang thing looks like a mini pad than a diaper by the time it gets up to the waist that is if not before the tape ripping right off the diaper! In my view its plain wrong to destroy baby diapers used for babies and young kids when they have gazillions of Adult diapers in size small and medium for crying out loud! I say get yer kicks off that not off something that a poor parent could use those diapers for their intended manufactured use... My god what is wrong with people!!!

pampers47 said:

Haha. You're some old man trolling for pics of young adults wearing baby diapers.

xpluswearer said:
Besides if you are a guy you are damaging your family jewels and cutting off circulation to your legs also you could break your penis! Do you want that?? huh? Ladies you are cutting circulation off to your legs too basically using a diaper as a tourniquet want a blood clot that can KILL YOU !..
:rollseyes: ... Uh, I mean ... *clears throat* Also, sitting in a wet diaper can cause diaper rash, which, under the right microbial circumstances, can become gangrenous, necrotic lesions that lead to sepsis and death.

*snaps the crotch of your onesie closed and pats your padded butt* Sweet dreams!

Calico said:
Why do people go by waist size than hips? Baby diapers do not go up that far on an adult.
Some people may have the same waist size as hip size.
As far as I am concerned my waist size is around 27 inches, my hips are around 28 inches, and I weigh 120 pounds with a height of 6'1".
I am very skinny with about 3% body fat and have a Body Mass Index of 17 so I would be considered underweight. But I eat quite a bit but due to my metabolism I don't really gain much weight in addition to being fairly active.
And for me they do barely go up to my waist. The very largest size baby diapers will fit me without any modification however they definitely do not fit as intended and I can barely wear them. Anyone who is any larger then me that is wearing them likely is modifying them or only wearing them for a short duration or they do not even remotely fit them. I can't really rely on them to function adequately but they stay on and don't rip even overnight.
I can honestly say that I fit correctly into L/XL Underjams and Goodnites however, that is not the case for most others on here as most do not have the same body shape and size as a slim/fit 12-14 year old. Mind you, that you may be the same size as when you were that age, but if you were larger than what Goodnites or Underjams were designed for then it doesn't really matter.

To be honest I would not advise for you or anyone else to try and get skinnier as you may develop an eating disorder and that is definitely not something you want to have to deal with, it is not worth it simply to "fit" into certain diapers. Just be yourself, and wear what fits and works best for you, whether that is adult diapers or pull-ups or something else.

I'm sorry, but why don't you all mind your own business on what type diaper someone else is using. It should not mean anything to you all. So Leave Us Alone!:sad:

12srepaid said:
I'm sorry, but why don't you all mind your own business on what type diaper someone else is using. It should not mean anything to you all. So Leave Us Alone!:sad:

With this, I have to agree.

okmis said:
As far as I am concerned my waist size is around 27 inches, my hips are around 28 inches, and I weigh 120 pounds with a height of 6'1".
I am very skinny with about 3% body fat and have a Body Mass Index of 17 so I would be considered underweight. But I eat quite a bit but due to my metabolism I don't really gain much weight in addition to being fairly active.
And for me they do barely go up to my waist. The very largest size baby diapers will fit me without any modification however they definitely do not fit as intended and I can barely wear them. Anyone who is any larger then me that is wearing them likely is modifying them or only wearing them for a short duration or they do not even remotely fit them. I can't really rely on them to function adequately but they stay on and don't rip even overnight.
I can honestly say that I fit correctly into L/XL Underjams and Goodnites however, that is not the case for most others on here as most do not have the same body shape and size as a slim/fit 12-14 year old. Mind you, that you may be the same size as when you were that age, but if you were larger than what Goodnites or Underjams were designed for then it doesn't really matter.

To be honest I would not advise for you or anyone else to try and get skinnier as you may develop an eating disorder and that is definitely not something you want to have to deal with, it is not worth it simply to "fit" into certain diapers. Just be yourself, and wear what fits and works best for you, whether that is adult diapers or pull-ups or something else.
Get a adult small that is what they were designed for. Remember ya a big boy now!

Honeywell6180 said:
With this, I have to agree.

Thank you for your support! :)

12srepaid said:
It has always been like this. You'll get used to it like I did 🙂. I still wear baby diapers. I'm the one buying them, why would I buy something else just because someone I've never met tell's me to buy them. 😂 Maybe they can send me a box of them so I can try them out and they'll also be able to sleep better at night 😉

Do not start a topic on baby diapers fitting on this forum, it starts a war automatically, I use baby diapers as boosters or fit them in a Goodnites True-fit underwear and they work really well this way, my main diapers are the regular Goodnites L-XL size, and they fit me pretty well, around 1" and half from my belly and same in my back, and my waist is around 40", my hips are smaller, I would say around 37" because they are lower than where we mesure the waist, I know I'm a little overweight, but can't do that much about it and its not the topic here.

If you love to wear baby diapers or such, don't discuss it here, sadly its a can of worms every time, seems people can't keep from arguing about the fit issue and such.

mtdl88 said:
You should try to get the Italian Pampers 6+. They have them on Italian Amazon. Or failing that, Swaddlers 7 or Cruisers 7 would seem to be something you could wear.

- - - Updated - - -

I will say I'm very skinny (5'11, 120 lbs) and I wear Swaddlers 7s for the most part, and Italian Pampers 6+ for nighttime or when I'm going to be stuck somewhere for a while. I don't have any complaints to speak of.

Sadly we don't get size 6 plus here in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

pampers47 said:

Actually I have seen photos of adults in baby diapers but photos can be manipulated. You can shoot them at an angle where the diaper looks like it fits them perfectly and you never know if the diaper actually stays on them or if it pops off after too much movement or after a few minutes or if the sides rip or if they used any diaper modifications to make it fit better.

What is even crazy is I have seen photos of ABDLs who seem to look chubby or have big legs and can still fit into baby diapers better than me because of where the tabs are. My hips are just skin and when I touch them, I feel bone so there is no body fat there for any padding. My belly is pretty flat too and my butt has gotten much smaller so it looks flat. And it's crazy how I have seen videos of chubby looking men putting on a size 6 Luvs diaper and their legs do't look bony and I see no bones when they lift their legs up like I would with mine. I wonder what magic they are using.

- - - Updated - - -

okmis said:

I've had an eating disorder before and I find these baby diaper photos triggering. It makes my body dysmorphia worse because I then feel fat and feel bad about my body again. I've done purging and food restrictions to a point I was always constipated and had pale skin all because I though I was fat. I think I have only stained some parts of my teeth from throwing up. I am not going to tell anyone online to not post any photos of them wearing baby diapers nor make posts about it just because I am unsecured about my own body.

Uggu said:
It has always been like this. You'll get used to it like I did ��. I still wear baby diapers. I'm the one buying them, why would I buy something else just because someone I've never met tell's me to buy them. �� Maybe they can send me a box of them so I can try them out and they'll also be able to sleep better at night ��

It's not you I have a problem with. It's the folks being critical with our diaper choice. They need to mind their own **** business!

*shrugs* I don't care what you all wear. ;D I just threw in my two cents that they didn't work for me, so that if the OP gets some and tries it and they don't work for them, they might not to feel too down in the dumps about it. Because there are a LOT of people who can't get them on at all.

So, bottom line is, get a smallish pack of the largest size and see what happens. They might work for whatever you want them to, but they might not. I know a lot of folks use baby diapers as stuffers/boosters because they're easier to find.

The only time I'd come down hard on someone is when they're doing something just plain dangerous/stupid. Like, I dunno, dumping bleach down their padding or following parents with babies around waiting for them to need a diaper change. But just buying and wearing baby diapers? Eh. Whatever. ;D

12srepaid said:
It's not you I have a problem with. It's the folks being critical with our diaper choice. They need to mind their own **** business!
Right! It's like us saying. " Why are you buying diapers with cute prints? Get grandad diapers you old ?#$&" 😂😇

- - - Updated - - -

CuddleWoozle said:
The only time I'd come down hard on someone is when they're doing something just plain dangerous/stupid. Like, I dunno, dumping bleach down their padding or following parents with babies around waiting for them to need a diaper change.
Wow people actually do that 🤔😂

Without baby proportions, they aren't going to fit as an adult diaper fits an adult. Despite that, they may be satisfying or appealing to those who wear them and the rest of us should respectfully butt out.

mtdl88 said:
Haha. You're some old man trolling for pics of young adults wearing baby diapers.
I'm not trolling. I just made a comment that if adults can still wear baby diapers, then they need to prove it, that's all I'm saying.

- - - Updated - - -

xpluswearer said:
On a lame weekend day I binged watched youtube videos and came across some adults trying to get into one and shoot the dang thing looks like a mini pad than a diaper by the time it gets up to the waist that is if not before the tape ripping right off the diaper! In my view its plain wrong to destroy baby diapers used for babies and young kids when they have gazillions of Adult diapers in size small and medium for crying out loud! I say get yer kicks off that not off something that a poor parent could use those diapers for their intended manufactured use... My god what is wrong with people!!!

I agree 100%

pampers47 said:
I'm not trolling. I just made a comment that if adults can still wear baby diapers, then they need to prove it, that's all I'm saying.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree 100%

Don't you think "pics or it didn't happen" is a little juvenile? No one is obligated to prove anything.

Trevor said:
Without baby proportions, they aren't going to fit as an adult diaper fits an adult. Despite that, they may be satisfying or appealing to those who wear them and the rest of us should respectfully butt out.
Thanks for your support!

- - - Updated - - -

OmiOMy said:
Don't you think "pics or it didn't happen" is a little juvenile? No one is obligated to prove anything.
Plus, we can't post here. I'm one of those that only wears baby/teen diapers and even though I won't fit them like a real baby would. I can say that I can sleep and wet comfotably and that's good enough for me! :)

Uggu said:
Thanks for your support!

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, we can't post here. I'm one of those that only wears baby/teen diapers and even though I won't fit them like a real baby would. I can say that I can sleep and wet comfotably and that's good enough for me! :)

Same scenario for me too. But I also like them because they're a lot less expensive, and they take up less space. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back