Adults fitting into baby diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calico said:
This chubby girl somehow got a Pampers Baby Dry size 7 to fit. I wonder if it was modified to get it on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L5En2gg-hY

She looks rather young like age 15. She is 18 according to About Me youtube channel page. But the video is from a year ago so that would mean she is 17 in the video.

She's a member here on adisc... Maybe you can ask her? And the way you called her makes you sound like a bully.

That's PastelPoppet.

It doesn't look to me like she did anything special to it, just stretched those tabs to the max. And it being smaller than normal it's 'cutting into' her sides, making her look like she's got way more fat than I think she actually does have. Kind of like when you wear a pair of jeans that are too small and you get that 'muffin top' look.

CuddleWoozle said:
That's PastelPoppet.

It doesn't look to me like she did anything special to it, just stretched those tabs to the max. And it being smaller than normal it's 'cutting into' her sides, making her look like she's got way more fat than I think she actually does have. Kind of like when you wear a pair of jeans that are too small and you get that 'muffin top' look.

That video was just an example of how adults can fit into them without the sides ripping despite them being bigger than me. When I tried them, the sides would eventually tear and the front ends would rip off so I had to use tape to keep them on. I just find this all confusing which is why I started this thread. It's like magic. She didn't say in the video how long they last on her and if she has to do anything to keep them on.

- - - Updated - - -

Uggu said:
She's a member here on adisc... Maybe you can ask her? And the way you called her makes you sound like a bully.

I asked on youtube and still waiting for a response. I find this all puzzling because she is bigger than me and I wonder if those tear on her eventually like they do on me and I am skinnier than her.

I am learning from trying them myself photos and videos are not always what you see in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back