Do your parents know that you wear diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told my mum that I've wanted to wear them since I can remember and this was when I was like 12/13. My dad found out by accident one time but brushed it off until I was like 18 when he found again.

I was a bed wetter from about 10 to 13. Then I started wearing diapers occasionally thereafter.

My parents knew about the bedwetting and purchased diapers for me. They do not know anything about me wearing diapers after that and I plan on keeping it that way.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
Maybe a stupid question, but what is the purpose of Botox shot to the bladder?
It's one of the ways to treat incontinence, that originates from muscle weakness... As far as I know, at least...

PaddedInPuyallup said:

I've had botox injections in my bladder, and my sphincter muscles. In the bladder is to deaden the bladder muscles, and reduce or hopefully eliminate spasmatic bladder contractions, more commonly known as urge incontinence. Injections in the sphincter is for neurogenic blockages or a dyssynergia where the sphincter is overworking or not reponding properly as it should. In my case it would clamp down when I tried relaxing it and began to pee.

The botox is supposed to last for 3 months before wearing off. Both of mine only lasted 2, and it can only be done once every 3 months so I had a gap wher it wasn't enough anyways. They are injected through a special needle and tube that goes in through your urethra. You are also knocked out for the procedure as part of a full surgery that's done in an OR. Also, the more often it is done, the less effective it is the next time.

For me, both times I had it done the botox affected my sphincters too well when it "shouldn't" have. I was left completely unable to pee at all, and had to be catheterized for about two months after each procedure. Given botox is only a temporary bandaid solution anyways, I elected to never have it done again. Even if someone does have the botox done, I highly suggest they pursue other, better, long term solutions.

PaddedInPuyallup said:

I have random bladder spasms that force my bladder to empty (regardless of the volume). The shots clam the muscles and take the spasms.

PaddedInPuyallup said:

heh, I was just looking that up when I read it too! Looks like a new treatment route for "overactive bladder". Seems counter-intuitive to me though? I thought the main use of botox was to somewhat permanently paralyze muscles, but to remove wrinkles it must have other effects as well. Maybe it dampens the (over-sensitive) "full bladder" sensation?

bambinod said:
heh, I was just looking that up when I read it too! Looks like a new treatment route for "overactive bladder". Seems counter-intuitive to me though? I thought the main use of botox was to somewhat permanently paralyze muscles, but to remove wrinkles it must have other effects as well. Maybe it dampens the (over-sensitive) "full bladder" sensation?

Why would it be counterintuitive? Over active bladder happens because of muscle spasms.

Yes, this is a proven method. My uroligist has also also suggested it to me for OAB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mayhem said:
Why would it be counterintuitive? Over active bladder happens because of muscle spasms.

Probably because everyone associates botox with muscle relaxer.. if you relax the bladder, you must pee

Botox goes after the nerves in the bladder wall. It helps stop the nerves from sending out a chemical (signal) that causes an the bladder to spasm uncontrollably.

Back to the topic, I think my mother knows, but she hasn't said anything about it. I think she equates it to her cigarettes.

12srepaid said:
Back to the topic, I think my mother knows, but she hasn't said anything about it. I think she equates it to her cigarettes.

Can't tell if that's a joke or she openly admitted to smoking while she was pregnant with you..

RepaidazeD said:
Can't tell if that's a joke or she openly admitted to smoking while she was pregnant with you..
I think he said, that his mom thinks, that for him diapers are what smoking is for her...

Elenwen said:
I think he said, that his mom thinks, that for him diapers are what smoking is for her...

Words are hard LOL

RepaidazeD said:

I know my mother was quite the party animal until she found out she was preggers. Then (according to her anyway) she went sober and cig-free until I was born. But who knows, maybe that's why I'm a little weirder than the average? :shrug:

I'm a bed wetter so yes, after I went out on my one i started useing adult diaper. mom came over to visit and found them, she just sed the answer to the bed wetting.
well if that works for you. After a motorcycle reck they moved me back home, the nurse had to bring bags of diapers in my room, when my friends came over they pad no mind to it. decads later it turnd out to be kidny cancer, i know T, M, I, good thing i have grone to like the way diapers feail .I know im not alone am i ?

I don’t think my parents know ....however I did buy a package of depends when living with them and they found it before I opened it. My mom asked me why I had diapers in my closet and I responded it was for a practical joke for a friend and that we were making a diaper cake for his birthday. She baught it and thought it was super funny. Close call lol

I was 5 when I found a diaper in the closet and had my first "abdl" moment. Apparently I thought I'd be able to go undetected wearing a late 80s diaper under a pair of thin shorts. I made it maybe 3-4 steps out of my room before getting caught, haha.

That said I never got caught again after nor would have had any open discussion with them about it. Do they know? Of course. I'm sure when i was 4-10 I showed a lot of interest in baby things without knowing it. Seeing as I was caught at 5 I had already planted the seed of suspicion.

Naturally, I've been Incontinent my whole life so they know. It hasn't always been "nice" per se, since there was hope that I'd grow out of it for a while and they tried to help that along as best they knew how. And, well, culturally the South doesn't promote very good methods for helping people "grow out of" things. At this point when I'm bumping 30 everybody's prettymuch gotten on board. They know I wear, but it's not a thing that's talked about much, and since I'm buying my own products these days it doesn't really have to be.

They don't know that I'm wearing ABDL diapers though, I doubt they're even aware such a thing actually exists unless they ever bothered to check up on my AOL favorites when we still had a family computer, lol

My dad knows of my diaper wearing at night. Due to my bedwetting. He doesn't have a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back