Famous Diaper Wearers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know of any famous people who wear diapers?

Stanley Thornton Jr. and Babymitchy, both which I had the honor to talk to over online.

They are both extremely friendly and kind as well.

Samuel L Jackson has been pretty open about his incontinence.

Of course, any one of us here might be a famous person, just concealed behind an avatar and username. We'll never know! If you consider any astronauts famous (and some of them have done a lot more to get where they are than many of today's instant celebrities) then pretty much all of them.

Bose said:
Samuel L Jackson has been pretty open about his incontinence.

He's incontinent? So when he was talking about Chester Charles Smithers sucking his dick in the snow he had to untape his diaper and hope Major Marquis Warren wasn't looking to pee down his throat? XD

I've read from a few sources that FDR used diapers after Polio. Those are all from bedwetting and incontinence support sources though, however, his wiki page does state that bladder and bowel dysfunction was one of his symptons, so he had to have dealt with it somehow.

Tiny Tim was a germaphobe and he wore diapers depends.

Wow. I did not know that about some of them.

(And I can't stop thinking about Samuel L. Jackson kicking ass wearing a diaper. :laugh:)

During a face to face conversation I had with Casey from ABU once, he told me that people would be surprised on who was part of their customer list. He obviously wouldn’t tell me who for confidentiality purposes, but that was great to hear.

Somewhere there is a magazine spread of Sean Bean (Lord of the Rings) in a nappy, saying he wore it to relax.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
During a face to face conversation I had with Casey from ABU once, he told me that people would be surprised on who was part of their customer list. He obviously wouldn’t tell me who for confidentiality purposes, but that was great to hear.
If any company that I did business released my name or what I ordered and what I have as far as medical conditions without my written consent they would be sued in a New York Nano Second! Also I would never buy from them again! This would be business suicide if they did that. I have zero tolerance for nonsense.

normalguy said:
Somewhere there is a magazine spread of Sean Bean (Lord of the Rings) in a nappy, saying he wore it to relax.

Was wondering when someone would bring that up :)

Sean Bean is one of the only ones I know of who was heavily rumoured to have a diaper fetish. I guess it's more than conjecture though. I do recall there being a spread like that, but I though it was simply tabloid fodder, guess there was some truth to it after all.

Also, surprised no one has said it yet, but Miley Cyrus, if she isn't a practicing AB, she's at least knowledgeable about the community. She mentioned being an Adult Baby on Ellen and some of her subsequent music videos and instagram posts have depicted her in full AB get-up, diapers and all. Not sure if it's genuine or not, but she definitely knows about our community.

I also heard a rumour that Elvis Presley, the King himself, wore diapers around certain partners and called them "Momma". The rumour mill ends there, wondering if anyone else heard of that?

Poofybutt said:

Sean Bean is one of the only ones I know of who was heavily rumoured to have a diaper fetish. I guess it's more than conjecture though. I do recall there being a spread like that, but I though it was simply tabloid fodder, guess there was some truth to it after all.

Also, surprised no one has said it yet, but Miley Cyrus, if she isn't a practicing AB, she's at least knowledgeable about the community. She mentioned being an Adult Baby on Ellen and some of her subsequent music videos and instagram posts have depicted her in full AB get-up, diapers and all. Not sure if it's genuine or not, but she definitely knows about our community.

I also heard a rumour that Elvis Presley, the King himself, wore diapers around certain partners and called them "Momma". The rumour mill ends there, wondering if anyone else heard of that?
The Daughter of the Acky Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus one of America's Iconic songs.
Think some of those photos are photo shopped in my opinion. I think that there would be a PR disaster unless TMZ has paid paparazzi for those photos to broadcast worldwide which is a shame.

Poofybutt said:

Well, that's all right now mama
That's all right with you
That's all right now mama, just anyway you do
That's all right, that's all right
That's all right now mama, anyway you do

On the whole Samuel jackson thing He said he struggles with dribble and so forth with his older age, not so much that he fully incontinent but the kind of stuff that comes with older age. Although he wasn’t afraid to admit he uses incontinence products at all that’s the kind of cool as guy he is. The man knows how to keep it real! “ He’s one Bad Ass Mother Fucker”!!! Xd

Would it be wrong to say most famous people have worn diapers at some stage lol 😂

Poofybutt said:

http://seanbeanonline.net/press/news.php?newsid=209

Here's the article. Couldn't grab pictured though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back