Status
Not open for further replies.

lillbabybuga

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Right now i have some lil monsters. Love them. Nice and crinkly. But my wife has made comments that i need to get quieter ones and she would let me wear more often. What are some recommendations for a high quality cloth like disposable. Especially ones with prints

ABU Preschool cloth backed is absolutely awesome. Definitely my favorite thus far. They have given me the confidence to wear absolutely anywhere. Around friends, around family, it doesn’t matter. They don’t make a sound, they feel great, they smell awesome, and they’re not crazy bulky.

If you are just wearing for fun then a cloth backed diaper will be ok, I find them to feel damp to the touch when wet at least the Abena L4 diapers did. I wear Betterdry diapers (yes they are crinkly) but with a proper fitting onesie they really are not noticeable unless you are in a really quiet environment. But I have Stopped worrying about it years a go as wet pants are way more noticeable then a thicker plastic backed diaper

lillbabybuga said:
Right now i have some lil monsters. Love them. Nice and crinkly. But my wife has made comments that i need to get quieter ones and she would let me wear more often. What are some recommendations for a high quality cloth like disposable. Especially ones with prints
Wearing a onesie and some form fitting clothing over top will help with the noise. With that said, it seems your wife still doesn't want anything to do with it, or anything to remind her of it. Cloth backed diapers are pretty bad at holding in odors, typically have a bad fit, and most of them are horrible all together.

Usually, the taping panel is what makes the most audible crinkle noises, If you want to try a plastic backed alternative, Tykables has Velcro tabs and the panel isn't noisy, and the plastic is much softer.

Crinklz also is a quieter plastic backed option, it has no taping panel and plastic is much lighter and softer and when clothing is worn over top, it's usually quiet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ABU Preschools, or, NRU Play Dayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back