Dreams about using the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So I’m just curious and I was thinking..i know some of y’all are incontinent and some just bedwetting or other things but when you sleep do you dream that you’re peeing? Or even more interesting do you dream that you’re having a bowel movement.For me personally , I don’t have these dreams and just wake up soiled. But i’m curious to see if any of you experience these dreams.
Also I’d appreciate if you state whether you’re incontinent or just a bedwetter.

I have dreams that I’m peeing in a bathroom quite often in the early morning when i have to go pretty bad, but I’m not a bedwetter so the dreams just wake me up. I’ve only ever wet the bed twice in my life, when I was seven. As a teenager there was one episode in which I woke up as I started peeing, it made my pants damp and left a baseball sized wet patch on my sheets, but I wouldn’t have described it as full bed wetting.

My dreams usually have realistic complicated plots, like escaping from some space prison and being chased by ferocious cacti or something.[emoji28] But then, I don't have much feeling of my bladder (almost none, really), and rarely get to know I'm going even while awake, so...

I remember quite clearly when I was younger having a dream about being on the toilet and peeing while I was awake? That probably doesn’t make sense. Basically I had just woken up and was still half asleep and my brain though I was on the toilet so I ended up soaking my pull up quite well.

Edit: reading the last part of your post, I was only a bed wetter, not incontient, just wet myself at night, like a lot.

I have bowel incontinence with some minor bladder problems like I’ll have little leaks during the day I don’t notice although lately it’s becoming worse.

A few times recently I’ve been asleep and I’ll have a dream about peeing and wake up soaking, I’ve never been a bed wetter before until recently

Never dreamed about BM’s. I’ve had lots of dreams about peeing in a toilet, only to wake up with a full bladder. I’m not fully incontinent, not really a bed wetter, just have a hard time holding it.

I did have a few really bad dreams when my urinary blockage was at its worst. However, since my prostrate was remove I became fully incontinent and haven't had any pee dreams. I just wake up with a wet diaper every morning instead.

I have the "bathroom dream" often. The place where the toilet is never makes sense. And every time I have it I either wake up in the middle of wetting (less frequent) or having just finished wetting the bed. It's actually the reason why I started wearing—it's easier to wash diapers than change sheets and mattress covers all the time.

I have pee dreams several times a week. I also have had the #2 dreams as well and yes I did have an accident while I slept. That usually happens when I’m sick or if I eat a salad before bed.

I have experienced the dreams of peeing in a urinal. Halfway through I would wake up wetting the bed. My bedwetting has come back recently. Now I have to wear every night. I still get those urinal dreams. Thank goodness I'm wearing the diaper.

I used to have dreams like that as a kid, it's sort of weird because I've never had control in the day either.

I don't seem to have dreams of wetting or messing my self in my dreams any more but I often have dreams were I am already wet and messed my self and I'm trying to hide it. On those occasions I will wake up wet as always but also messy sum times .I am a bed wetter and occasionally mess the bed. I also have increasing problems during the day. My bowls are actually worse during the day than at night.

I sometimes dream about normal things, but in my dreams I don’t wear diapers and I love the feeling until I then wake up in the morning and get back to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back