Thread: Pets?

Default Pets?

Petting of the head back tail etc can be a very calming experience for my puppy side and make me feel all small and cuddly. What about you?

I thought you were asking about animal-pets, like companions, not actually the process of -being- petted. LOL

Rather like a wild weasel, I will be liable to bite if you try to pet me. In spite of my name, I actually have a huge dislike for being touched at all. (Which a few people at work think is hilarious and try to touch me. Until I threaten to shove them into a trailer and ship them to Mexico. )

The only time I will give/accept touch is if _I_ am the one starting things. It's a rarity and I have to know, trust and like the person enough to do it. Otherwise I'll just freak out. (If I know the person pretty well and they run up and hug me, I will just stand there kind of like "OMG. Save me, plz." It's awkward. LOL)

I really do love hugs. I'm quite gregarious in that respect. Not certain I'd care to be PETED though. Although my cat loves it when I massage her shoulder blades. Sooo... ?

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    I thought you were asking about animal-pets, like companions, not actually the process of -being- petted. LOL

Rather like a wild weasel, I will be liable to bite if you try to pet me. In spite of my name, I actually have a huge dislike for being touched at all. (Which a few people at work think is hilarious and try to touch me. Until I threaten to shove them into a trailer and ship them to Mexico. )

The only time I will give/accept touch is if _I_ am the one starting things. It's a rarity and I have to know, trust and like the person enough to do it. Otherwise I'll just freak out. (If I know the person pretty well and they run up and hug me, I will just stand there kind of like "OMG. Save me, plz." It's awkward. LOL)
    Cuddle woozle! It's an honor to see you here! Word is around your the creator of a new diaper congrats on that and thanks for dropping by to comment! And also, sorry for not being more clear. I will remember to be more clear on my next post

Creator of a new diaper? XD When did that happen?

I AM CONFUZZED!

Your picture is on the other site for this creator for bumoooza and resulted on Google image and me being misinformed hehe