It can’t be just me ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I every once and awhile see Somone at the store buying diapers and wonder if they’re an abdl.

Last edited:
Don’t want to be judgmental here but I must admit my creepometer just pegged off the scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggles said:
Don’t want to be judgmental here but I must admit my creepometer just pegged off the scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao yeah maybe it’s worded wrong or were just two different people but I’m not a creep at all , if you we’re to meet me you’d know this, one story was from the point of view of me as a kid in middle school and also about my gf at the time who is now 30 the other with the hot moms I mean if liking hot moms makes me a creep then I’m the biggest creep ever because I love me a milf, most straight abdl would die to have a hot milf! To me a creep is a child molester or a rapist and I have very strong negative feelings towards!

*shivers*

I always go around hoping against hope that someone isn't staring at me and thinking that kind of thought about me. D: It distresses me to no end.

(And is a major driving force behind me being an AB. People can't have sexual expectations of you if you're a child, RIGHT?! Apparently not.)

CuddleWoozle said:
*shivers*

I always go around hoping against hope that someone isn't staring at me and thinking that kind of thought about me. D: It distresses me to no end.

(And is a major driving force behind me being an AB. People can't have sexual expectations of you if you're a child, RIGHT?! Apparently not.)

First off I don’t stare I just pass by like a normal person, and wonder if they’re an abdl maybe I wrote that out in a strange way but the abdl in me sees pampers size 6 and automatically thinks abdl related things, sorry you guys feel a certain way towards this post I kinda wish I just hadn’t posted it now, I have re written the just of what i meant because looking back at it I can see how it may have been a bit cringey to the right person/people , but yes as a dl I wonder if other people are Dls if I see them buying a specific kind of diaper or get a vibe off them Too me that seems pretty rational. Diapers as a dl are something that Iv loves since I was a child so they encode certain feelings in me and sometimes I really can’t help but let my mind race but could you blame me it’s not anything I really get to talk about as much as I’d like to until the the 5 years or so when I got my own place and came out to my fiancé I didn’t even get to wear ever there’s a lot of compressed emotions and feeling behind that and I wish to apologize to you guys for sounding creepy or whatever if you were to meet me you’d no I’m a peaceful, mellow kind hearted man who wishes nothing more but to spread love.

tykeboy123 said:
I have re written the just of what i meant because looking back at it I can see how it may have been a bit cringey to the right person/people
yes, you probably could have phrased it a little better. Also, paragraphs and punctuation help a lot with the way a post is perceived. It's hard to read a giant, unbroken wall of text.

On topic: I'd never assume someone buying diapers in a store is an abdl, simply because the kinds of diapers you can get in physical stores generally suck. There are so many good abdl diapers available online these days, and I feel like most self respecting abdls would have at least run a Google search along the lines of "adult diaper" once in their lives.

I read your original version of the post but didn't have time to reply. Although I don't have those feelings, I understand. I don't think there's anything wrong with that as it's just what's going on in your head with no expectations of reality. Fantasies are fine.

To address the current version of your post, it's rare that I think that. We're uncommon enough that almost everyone I might see buying diapers is probably doing it for a different reason than I might. Also, as noted, diapers available at a retail store are going to be the least satisfying. I'd rather go to ABU. If I see someone buying there, the odds are pretty good they're ABDL.

irnub said:
yes, you probably could have phrased it a little better. Also, paragraphs and punctuation help a lot with the way a post is perceived. It's hard to read a giant, unbroken wall of text.

On topic: I'd never assume someone buying diapers in a store is an abdl, simply because the kinds of diapers you can get in physical stores generally suck. There are so many good abdl diapers available online these days, and I feel like most self respecting abdls would have at least run a Google search along the lines of "adult diaper" once in their lives.

Yeah i don’t even wear anything but adult diapers now ! And yes I’m not the best at writting as it’s been awhile since I have had to write anything I am very out of practice. I haven’t been in any kind of class since I was 18 and that was almost a decade ago. I’d like to thank you guys for your opinions and will try to practice my literature and writting skills more as I will be looking into furthering my education soon.

Most likely no, they are not abdl. Most every self respecting abdl knows you can get much cheaper diapers that also work much better. With a few exceptions, they have no reason to get the cheap crap in stores.

Whenever I see someone with diapers, I think they have incontinence issues or disability, no matter how young or old they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back