My abdl coffee table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I was looking a my coffee table today and though wow Im not really hiding much about being abdl , I bet most of you in this forum would be able to tell, sometimes it’s a little fun to flaunt your little secret and sometimes it feels go just to do you and love out loud of course it’s not always easy but we only get one life , I was wonder if anyone else had spots that would be dead/ slight giveaway to the trained eye or even an amateur who knows nothing about abdl of cours a nursery is a dead giveaway I mean little thing people might stumble upon , ID love to see some pictures and captions let’s make this thread interesting !! ? Okay so just for a little bit more info the powder and no lies could be or not be there on a normal day just depends but I tend to tuck the binkies away under my pillow when I have company and the powder usually goes to the bathroom or just anywhere because a lot of vanilla people use it ! Here is a link that will direct you to a picture of my coffee table I’d love to see some more Abdls coffee tables !! http://i63.tinypic.com/20qicdu.jpg

Last edited:
You have to reach established contributor before you can post pictures.

Ohhh okay I was wondering why the forum didn’t have picture posting how long will that take, anyways I posted the url to tiny pics where you can see my coffee table

LOL! Little Yoshi just chilling there. :3

A lot of people have those 'adult' coloring books (I think a better term would be "Advanced"!) I have some when I'm feeling in one of my weird "Gotta perfect every tiny thing" moods. Otherwise I have normal coloring books. On a shelf. In the living room. I have 'magazine holders' in bright colors that I use to keep them tidy and I'll take one out, color it for a while and then put it back. :3 Also on the shelf (It's a bookcase really) are my craft kits, my storybooks and cubby-cubes with toys in them. :3

You'd see sippy cups and baby bottles if you'd open up two of my kitchen cabinet doors.

I have Disney Frozen sheets on my bed and some bottles and baby plates in my kitchen cabinets. And many of my drawers in my bedroom are filled with baby clothes and diapers.

LOL Do a half dozen Barbies, and Skipper dolls scattered on the living room floor and all in diapers count?

Well I was going to attach a photo showing how obvious it is to tell that someone in my house wears them diapers stacked in the hall leading to the bathroom.

- - - Updated - - -

00240A5C-355B-44A0-A8A1-0896924E868D.jpg
Let’s see if this worked.

ESPF said:
LOL Do a half dozen Barbies, and Skipper dolls scattered on the living room floor and all in diapers count?

Yes I think yes hahah

- - - Updated - - -

lonnie said:
Well I was going to attach a photo showing how obvious it is to tell that someone in my house wears them diapers stacked in the hall leading to the bathroom.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 31388
Let’s see if this worked.
Do you have a significant other living with you ?

tykeboy123 said:
Yes I think yes hahah

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a significant other living with you ?

Yes I do and she is the one who insisted on me wearing diapers 24/7, and I happily agreed.

CuddleWoozle said:
LOL! Little Yoshi just chilling there. :3

A lot of people have those 'adult' coloring books (I think a better term would be "Advanced"!) I have some when I'm feeling in one of my weird "Gotta perfect every tiny thing" moods. Otherwise I have normal coloring books. On a shelf. In the living room. I have 'magazine holders' in bright colors that I use to keep them tidy and I'll take one out, color it for a while and then put it back. :3 Also on the shelf (It's a bookcase really) are my craft kits, my storybooks and cubby-cubes with toys in them. :3

I wuvvvvv Yoshi he’s the bestest ever!! Wow you got it all figured out what kind of story books do you have ? I remember in preschool getting my cubby and we got to pick an animal and the teacher wrote our names on it and taped it to our cubbys so we knew which one was ours it’s funny the little insignificant things you remember from your early days! I want to say I picked a zebra.

If I don't have a heads up that someone was coming over it would be really obvious. I have sippy cups and kids dishes and cutlery in the kitchen cabinets along with kids snacks like Gerber yogurt drops and paw patrol graham crackers. The bathroom has all of my Johnson & Johnson stuff, then there is the toy room which we usually just shut the door to, and the bedroom is pink with lots of kids books, stuffed animals, games and the walls have Hello Kitty and Disney Princesses although that is another room that we tend to just shut the door. (What makes this obvious is we do not have children.)

I keep my baby bottle on the kitchen counter, or on my computer desk when I'm using it. If you walk into my bedroom then it's really obvious since I keep my diapered bear on my bed, powder on my night stand, and various baby stuffed animals on my headboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back