Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New AB/DL diaper on the market - Bumooza

NeverKnow

I received my package today. I am excited to try them, but unfortunately right after they arrived my brother (the same who asked me a couple weeks ago “Are you limping?”) arrived home early. Hopefully he’s going back out but it doesn’t seem likely.

They look good. The shell has a very fine texture that I haven’t seen before. If you look closely you can see a small grid, as it were.There is double elastic in the leak guards. The tapes look like they’re spaced nicely. By looking at it I would guess they run a little small but that can be hard to tell definitively until you try them.

The print honestly has grown on me. The animals are cute and the artwork is good. It isn’t perfect but at a glance they do look pretty babyish, which is what you want.

The shipping label is very discreet; I didn’t look too closely but I think it was just an address. If it said “BZSHOP” then you wouldn’t have noticed at a glance. However the packaging, at least for the single packs, is not ideal. The diapers were slightly too big so you could see the bag. However, only the label was showing, in particular the “this bag is not a toy” warning label. You couldn’t tell that they were diapers.

Again, hopefully my opportunity to try them will come soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow View Post
    I received my package today. I am excited to try them, but unfortunately right after they arrived my brother (the same who asked me a couple weeks ago “Are you limping?”) arrived home early. Hopefully he’s going back out but it doesn’t seem likely.

They look good. The shell has a very fine texture that I haven’t seen before. If you look closely you can see a small grid, as it were.There is double elastic in the leak guards. The tapes look like they’re spaced nicely. By looking at it I would guess they run a little small but that can be hard to tell definitively until you try them.

The print honestly has grown on me. The animals are cute and the artwork is good. It isn’t perfect but at a glance they do look pretty babyish, which is what you want.

The shipping label is very discreet; I didn’t look too closely but I think it was just an address. If it said “BZSHOP” then you wouldn’t have noticed at a glance. However the packaging, at least for the single packs, is not ideal. The diapers were slightly too big so you could see the bag. However, only the label was showing, in particular the “this bag is not a toy” warning label. You couldn’t tell that they were diapers.

Again, hopefully my opportunity to try them will come soon.
    Looking forward to this review. I haven't had the want to try a new diaper in a while but maybe I'll try these one day

Glad to hear it!

Would you be able to take a picture of this? I want to see how it would have been shipped to you so that I can suggest an improvement to my distributor. Was it a problem with the dimensions to the box? What improvements do you suggest? Thank you for this feedback, it is extremely valuable.

Anyways, I am looking forward to hearing your opinion of the product! Thanks for updating the thread.

Take care,
    -Guy

NeverKnow

I can’t take a picture of it as the diapers are now unpackaged, but yes, it was a problem with the dimensions of the cardboard. The diapers (width-wise) were a bit longer than the box, so the flaps did not entirely fold over, and the bag was visible through a small hole. There was a little piece of cardboard inside so they perhaps tried to cover up the hole but it probably slipped to the side.

However, I did manage to get one of these things on and my first impression is that they’re great, and they fit me very well. If they hold up over time I expect they’ll be a staple for me. And I really like the shade of blue.

However, I did manage to get one of these things on and my first impression is that they’re great, and they fit me very well. If they hold up over time I expect they’ll be a staple for me. And I really like the shade of blue.
    Thank you! I'm very happy to hear this feedback. I'm glad you enjoy them.

Take care,
    -Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Not at all like "Tykables," a mystifying portmanteau of a dated term for "small child" and an as-yet-undisclosed word ending in "ables." WTF?
    the Sufex able means "having the qualities of." Tykables broken down mean "Like a Tyke" or "Having the qualities of a tyke/kid/child."

https://twitter.com/tykables/status/659866140924116992

Hope that explains our name for you.

Is anybody going to provide a good review of these? I’d like to know whether they are good enough to order now or should wait for improvements on a second run.

Quote Originally Posted by tomviper000 View Post
    Is anybody going to provide a good review of these? I’d like to know whether they are good enough to order now or should wait for improvements on a second run.
    This seemed like a decent enough first look: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...-Diaper-review

Quote Originally Posted by tomviper000 View Post
    There's a few threads on Reddit that you might find helpful!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ABDL/commen...a_test_run_at/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ABDL/commen...ng_of_the_new/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ABDL/commen...h_this_padded/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ABDL/commen...diaper_review/