How busy it is filling diapers for non-incontinents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master81

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Question to for women (men too) who are diaper 12/24 or 24/7 but have not lost control over peeing: How busy is the process for you filling diaper (diapers if changes) during the day? Did your lifestyle changed, or did you have to change your work? I am asking because my wife, although she has been diaper for 3 years and has already get a lot of practice, says that still about half the time of each days is busy thinking about filling the diaper...

Master81 said:
Question to for women (men too) who are diaper 12/24 or 24/7 but have not lost control over peeing: How busy is the process for you filling diaper (diapers if changes) during the day? Did your lifestyle changed, or did you have to change your work? I am asking because my wife, although she has been diaper for 3 years and has already get a lot of practice, says that still about half the time of each days is busy thinking about filling the diaper...
don’t mean to change the subject but your wife’s been in diapers 24/7 for three years that is so hot your lucky my fiancé will wear for me but she’s not into it it’s really not as fun when you can tell they aren’t feeling it nearly as much as you, I wear 24/7 but sometimes pee in the toilet cuz I don’t feel like ruining a perfectly good diaper usually I’ll just use one diaper a day I know it’s cheating but it’s more comfy dry and they’re so costly! But anyhow how’s you meet your wife , was she an abdl or dl when you met her or how that come to be I’m curious?

I’ve been wearing diapers 24/7 for over 30 years now, it was what I had wanted as a young child and as soon I I was 19 and on my own ( actually married and divorced) I started wearing diapers 24/7. At first I was constantly busy thinking of wetting my diapers as often as I could as I knew the more I wet my diaper the easier it would become, back than I was still wearing Pampers Toddlers and was only consernd with becoming urinary incontinent. After my second marriage I found adult diapers to wear and started wearing them instead of Pampers. My new wife soon learned my diaper wearing was my choice and we had a long talk about it, with her help I was kept in diapers 24 hours a day even on the days I wanted not to wear a diaper, as she put it, I would never become diaper dependent if I did not wear diapers all the time.
After a year or so I no longer had to be busy thinking of wetting my diapers as it was happening just like I and my wife wanted. Yes she also wanted me in diapers 24/7.

tykeboy123 said:
don’t mean to change the subject but your wife’s been in diapers 24/7 for three years that is so hot your lucky my fiancé will wear for me but she’s not into it it’s really not as fun when you can tell they aren’t feeling it nearly as much as you, I wear 24/7 but sometimes pee in the toilet cuz I don’t feel like ruining a perfectly good diaper usually I’ll just use one diaper a day I know it’s cheating but it’s more comfy dry and they’re so costly! But anyhow how’s you meet your wife , was she an abdl or dl when you met her or how that come to be I’m curious?

She is not 24/7 but 12/24, from morning to evening every day - in practice, about 15-17 hours a day. No, she was not ABDL or DL when I met her - her today DL was our conscious choice and a difficult ways to goal with full of austerities...

How much you find yourself worrying about wetting a diaper is directly related to how well you can trust your diaper to not leak, and for how long.

Back when I used diapers like depends (the old green ones), through the more modern diapers like Abena (before they were cheapened up), I too would spend way too much time worrying about them. However, ever since I started to use premium diapers I noticed I don't think or worry about leaks anywhere near as much.

My work didn't change, but at first I did have way too many minor leaks and close calls. I also had to change while at work at least once, sometimes twice. I also had to make small changes to my life like always carrying spares and a change of pants with me.

Now though, I use only the best diapers available to me. I seldom ever think about my diaper during the day, let alone if it might leak. I keep just one spare diaper on hand, though seldom ever need it since I can go well over 12 hours before needing a change. My advice to both you and your wife is to get better diapers. They work better, last longer, are more trusworthy, cost less overall, and will put your minds to rest.

Slomo said:
How much you find yourself worrying about wetting a diaper is directly related to how well you can trust your diaper to not leak, and for how long.

Back when I used diapers like depends (the old green ones), through the more modern diapers like Abena (before they were cheapened up), I too would spend way too much time worrying about them. However, ever since I started to use premium diapers I noticed I don't think or worry about leaks anywhere near as much.

My work didn't change, but at first I did have way too many minor leaks and close calls. I also had to change while at work at least once, sometimes twice. I also had to make small changes to my life like always carrying spares and a change of pants with me.

Now though, I use only the best diapers available to me. I seldom ever think about my diaper during the day, let alone if it might leak. I keep just one spare diaper on hand, though seldom ever need it since I can go well over 12 hours before needing a change. My advice to both you and your wife is to get better diapers. They work better, last longer, are more trusworthy, cost less overall, and will put your minds to rest.

We use very good and very capacious plastic diapers (Forma-care X-Plus Slip) which in size S, my wife fills up to 1500-1800ml (50-60oz) throughout the day without leakage during normal functioning among people.
However, the best and most absorbent diapers do not tolerate floods, which means that it must imitate the behavior of a person who is incontinent - this means having to pee a few drops of every 15-30 minutes, which for obvious reasons is very absorbing for her mind.
Paradoxically, in this situation it would be easier for her if she could be a incontinent.

Master81 said:
We use very good and very capacious plastic diapers (Forma-care X-Plus Slip) which in size S, my wife fills up to 1500-1800ml (50-60oz) throughout the day without leakage during normal functioning among people.
However, the best and most absorbent diapers do not tolerate floods, which means that it must imitate the behavior of a person who is incontinent - this means having to pee a few drops of every 15-30 minutes, which for obvious reasons is very absorbing for her mind.
Paradoxically, in this situation it would be easier for her if she could be a incontinent.

Not correct. The best and most absorbent diapers are made specifically to handle floods. Formacare xplus is about on par with how abena xplus used to be, or how tena slip is now. It is not the best and most absorbent. It doesn't have much sap at all, and the padding is barely thick enough to absorb one good flood, let alone multiple ones.

This is exactly what I was talking about before. You and your wife need better diapers. By only using a moderately decent diaper she is always having to constantly be carefully so it wont leak. With better, premium grade diapers she won't have to constantly worry about it. I highly recommend you two test out Betterdry diapers instead. You'll be impressed how much better they work versus Formacare.

Slomo said:
Not correct. The best and most absorbent diapers are made specifically to handle floods. Formacare xplus is about on par with how abena xplus used to be, or how tena slip is now. It is not the best and most absorbent. It doesn't have much sap at all, and the padding is barely thick enough to absorb one good flood, let alone multiple ones.

This is exactly what I was talking about before. You and your wife need better diapers. By only using a moderately decent diaper she is always having to constantly be carefully so it wont leak. With better, premium grade diapers she won't have to constantly worry about it. I highly recommend you two test out Betterdry diapers instead. You'll be impressed how much better they work versus Formacare.

Thank you for the advice, however, with BetterDry diapers there is one problem: they are not selling in size "small" in which my slim wife feels comfortable wearing, for example, skin-tight leather pants.

Master81 said:
Thank you for the advice, however, with BetterDry diapers there is one problem: they are not selling in size "small" in which my slim wife feels comfortable wearing, for example, skin-tight leather pants.

SaveExpress's original MyDiaper line and Tykables both have good "smaller fitting" mediums that may work out well for her. Try a Little Builders in Medium under tight pants.

Master81 said:

Ah, take a look at Confidry24/7 or Northshore supreme then. They are not quite as good as Betterdry, but still much better than Formacare.

Perhaps try a fitness tracker or phone with a discreet vibrating reminder set, to remind her to wet her diaper every hour or half hour?

I've been wearing a lot over the past 4 years, what helped me was to find a diaper that I can trust, then just relax and let nature take its course, I tend to wet a lot in smaller spurts now, I use to just be a flooder, but with time it kinda levels itself out. I also have multiple brands that I can trust, so many great new diapers out there, but I do kinda of lean heavier on abdl diapers, although my favorite non printed diapers are abu simples, simple ultra's, dry 24/7 and bambino bianco stretch.
Also doing more smaller wettings helps the diaper wick better, I tend to get better moisture travel which then leads to more overall performance.

ChocChip said:
Perhaps try a fitness tracker or phone with a discreet vibrating reminder set, to remind her to wet her diaper every hour or half hour?

Hmmm... The idea seems great, I will talk to her mother - perhaps it will be better if she gets such a gadget from her.

lonnie said:
I’ve been wearing diapers 24/7 for over 30 years now, it was what I had wanted as a young child and as soon I I was 19 and on my own ( actually married and divorced) I started wearing diapers 24/7. At first I was constantly busy thinking of wetting my diapers as often as I could as I knew the more I wet my diaper the easier it would become, back than I was still wearing Pampers Toddlers and was only consernd with becoming urinary incontinent. After my second marriage I found adult diapers to wear and started wearing them instead of Pampers. My new wife soon learned my diaper wearing was my choice and we had a long talk about it, with her help I was kept in diapers 24 hours a day even on the days I wanted not to wear a diaper, as she put it, I would never become diaper dependent if I did not wear diapers all the time.
After a year or so I no longer had to be busy thinking of wetting my diapers as it was happening just like I and my wife wanted. Yes she also wanted me in diapers 24/7.

How did the Pampers Toddlers fit? Were they too small or did you have to modify them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back