Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How busy it is filling diapers for non-incontinents

Perhaps try a fitness tracker or phone with a discreet vibrating reminder set, to remind her to wet her diaper every hour or half hour?

I've been wearing a lot over the past 4 years, what helped me was to find a diaper that I can trust, then just relax and let nature take its course, I tend to wet a lot in smaller spurts now, I use to just be a flooder, but with time it kinda levels itself out. I also have multiple brands that I can trust, so many great new diapers out there, but I do kinda of lean heavier on abdl diapers, although my favorite non printed diapers are abu simples, simple ultra's, dry 24/7 and bambino bianco stretch.
    Also doing more smaller wettings helps the diaper wick better, I tend to get better moisture travel which then leads to more overall performance.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocChip View Post
    Perhaps try a fitness tracker or phone with a discreet vibrating reminder set, to remind her to wet her diaper every hour or half hour?
    Hmmm... The idea seems great, I will talk to her mother - perhaps it will be better if she gets such a gadget from her.

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
    Iíve been wearing diapers 24/7 for over 30 years now, it was what I had wanted as a young child and as soon I I was 19 and on my own ( actually married and divorced) I started wearing diapers 24/7. At first I was constantly busy thinking of wetting my diapers as often as I could as I knew the more I wet my diaper the easier it would become, back than I was still wearing Pampers Toddlers and was only consernd with becoming urinary incontinent. After my second marriage I found adult diapers to wear and started wearing them instead of Pampers. My new wife soon learned my diaper wearing was my choice and we had a long talk about it, with her help I was kept in diapers 24 hours a day even on the days I wanted not to wear a diaper, as she put it, I would never become diaper dependent if I did not wear diapers all the time.
    After a year or so I no longer had to be busy thinking of wetting my diapers as it was happening just like I and my wife wanted. Yes she also wanted me in diapers 24/7.
    How did the Pampers Toddlers fit? Were they too small or did you have to modify them?