Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
With me thinking about wearing in a longer capacity I would it would be best to ask, what would be a good daytime diaper that won't raise too many question if seen

tranquility atn, first quality ib briefs, abena m4s

Dry 24/7, AMD, Molicare
Tena Maxi may also be quite good.

Betterdry Diapers

Around hear drug store brands like depend and attends work fore me.

Northshore Care's Lite Supremes might be good for that. Abenas would have been my most likely suggestion for years but they're just not as good as they used to be. A friend of mine still likes them but always uses a stuffer, which I think also helps them maintain integrity without clumping.

Personally, my preference would be for ABU Preschools (either plastic or clothlike covered, depending on preference). The taping panel is kiddie but no one is going to see it unless you're pulling your pants down. If anyone did see it, you can always say the truth: it has better performance than most of the products in that range.

M4s don't seem great at keeping the smell in

I love my molicares.

bobbilly said:
I love my molicares.
is it the purple one, ain't they discontinued

KryanAshford said:
is it the purple one, ain't they discontinued

Its called Molicare Slip Maxi. They are basically the old discontinued purple ones but they come in blue colour now.

bobbilly said:
Its called Molicare Slip Maxi. They are basically the old discontinued purple ones but they come in blue colour now.

Can I get a link?

You could go with the tranquility atn, or the slim line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back